My 1965 Nova II- 8.85@153.5 - Turbo kit FS

There are too many fast Mustangs every time I am at Empire. I am just trying to spice it up a little. :fu: :fkinmustangs:

:tup:

SIQQ!

Looking good !!

Congrats Drew!

Well done Drew. Nice job.

And that right there is all the validation you need, Drew.

:slight_smile: Thanks guys. Really excited to see what it does in a few weeks. I think we can make this 8.8 look slow if it hooks

Setup is changing. This turbo kit is for sale if anyone is doing a swap I think it would fit many different chassis. I know a few members that are interested so they have dibs but if that doesn’t workout one of you guys might be interested.

I can make the kit cheaper with an s480 instead of the 84. Or I am willing to sell no turbo/gates and I can make a heck of a deal on just the hot/cold parts.

Included:

Hot Side
Truck manifold based hot side v-banded -
2.5" 304 stainless tig welded/purged
divided T6 configuration for S400 series turbos
2x Tial MVS gates
Ceramic coated by nitroplate - manifolds coated and wrapped. Excellent heat retention.

Cold side:

3" alum IC piping
50mm BOV
CX Racing 4" core IC
Threaded IAT bung

Exhaust:

This kit has a few options and I can include any/all
5" Aluminum downpipe right out the fender :slight_smile: :cool::drive:
5" to 4" Ceramic coated (silver/polished from nitroplate) downpipe that comes past the frame under the car. PLEASE KNOW THIS WILL REQUIRE YOU TO BANG THE FLOOR.
This has a v-band where you can either

1. transition to aluminum that comes out under the pass door
  2. Run out the back(4" to dual 3")

Turbo:

S484 from LJMS on a 1.58 AR exhaust housing.
Billet wheel, race cover. Went 8.8 at 19psi

$4500 for EVERYTHING. Willing to keep the turbo and wastegates if someone wants to work a deal on just hot/cold parts.

:choda:

but really…text me how much with the s480

I think you need to buy the kit with the turbo other people have dibs on the turbo :-p

If he wants it on the s480 I know shawn will give his up and take my s484 gladly.

Which negates my agreement with shawn to purchase the s480 and adds shipping :lol:

Didnt know you guys had anything locked up.

Ok kit for sale with or without a s484. If you want to save money buy the kit without and get a used s475/80 and save 500-700

Well we had a plan if the kit sold without the turbo…but largely doesn’t matter if the s480 goes I will just buy the billet race cover +1 size up from whatever Shawn has :slight_smile:

High rise with air to liquid inter-cooler, ice box, 100 shot plate kit to help keep the temps ice cold on the back end. Low 8’s pow pow

http://www.liljohnsmotorsports.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/650x/040ec09b1e35df139433887a97daa66f/1/4/1470351_551169684977237_1425262574_n.jpg

If I wanted low 8s id keep the setup as is. :slight_smile:

ohhhhh boyyyy

I thought you were just pullin the motor out so you could run with those JnJ cars #WhereThemJnJCarsAt :tspry:

Quit dreamin. I will never be that fast. #raggeddege