My 1968 Mustang Fastback (now Satin Black).

Lets see an engine bay shot!

The only one I got right now.

looks great man :tup: did anyone else harass you about the color? lol

u going tomorrow?

or the hole in the side lol

No Tubby’s for me tomorrow, I’ll be in Geneseo volunteering for flightline duty at the airshow.

I Seafoamed the engine the other day for Ss&Gs… 35 years of carbon makes a pretty big cloud. :lol:

Sooooo, an update.

All the parts mentioned on page 6 are finally in. Heavy sway bar, roller spring perches, roller idler arm, Monte Carlo bar (the place, not the Chebby :slight_smile: ), Shelby A-arm location, and tubular subframe connectors are in.

UNBELIEVABLE difference. Very seriously! Two different cars. Before, it was like piloting a creaky old boat - now she feels - dare I say it? - almost modern. The SFCs are probably my favorite mod on the whole car short of the Tremec 5-speed. I’m hooked. I’ll be ordering the Stage Two tubular H-connectors and rear shock brace soon.

I’ll have some pics when I can get the Legacy out of the garage.

I thought you were going to sell that thing. How thick was the dust on top of it? :slight_smile:

Get moving with it! I want to have something to beat on next summer.

Of all the people to tell ME to hurry up :stuck_out_tongue:

nice :tup: so you going to autox it? :smiley:

how did vic treat ya?

I only talked to Chris, but he seems like a nice guy.

my father just picked his truck up from there, is ur car still there?

No, got it out last night. He was having some trouble getting a bead started as the metal is thin there, so he had to move from one side to the other. Because of that, the welds are only okay visually, but the structural stiffness is top notch. I’m happy with it.

ok hope the price was ok too.