My 1991 Geo Storm GSI

picked up trans this evening and dropped it off at gearhead!

bon fire time?

yea…if you can catch me! WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO lol

He can

What the hell are you going through all of this for a new trans for that thing?

Just get a junkyard trans that goes into all the gears, flush, throw it in. I don’t understand what all the effort here is for.

Because this car is a RARE gem. I mean, how many 1991 geo storms do you see these days?!

you don’t, theyre all junk and hopefully rotting where they belong

mines pretty clean, and i like the car…i think its a cool little car and im sorry if you dont like it benny…

so…after dumping almost 800 bucks into this shit…i realize that all this could have been avoided because of a missing clip that holds the linkage to the tranny! FML

…thats what i think…i have no idea if that was the problem or not…but now i have a basically rebuilt tranny with fresh Mobil1 10W-30 synthetic fluid in there…so it should last a while…

:facepalm

thats what i said! i was like OMFG im such a retard…

u got ling long tires?

I understand your whole wanting to be different thing… but I seriously think you have more money into your geo than I do into my civic.

how much you got in your civic?

including the car… I think around 8 grand give or take a little.

im in about 1800 including car…

thats including parts an labor and all other bullshit youve put into that thing?

yessir…:slight_smile:

and falken ze912’s are going on 2 of my rims as soon as they are cleaned up…then when i burn the rest of the shitty tires off ill put some on the other 2…unless i just take them off now and just sell the others as is…then ill buy all 4 now…