my 91 project

ill add pics as i go here. im charging my camera battery. but i bought this car and it needed and still needs a bit of tlc i have lots of ideas for this car. i just bought this off peter from sri motorsports. he is a good guy to do buisness with and i would recommend him to anyone.

not bad, looks good for a project, what are your plans with your project 240

more pics. so plans for this car is to get it looking great. and then ka24det. after i get the motor or a motor running perfect. i am going to make this car just nice and clean,

the exaust is going to go on after i get it etested

nice underbody :slight_smile:

there IS a picture thread for a reason…

just sayin.

PS don’t let Mark see your black hood…or he’ll deduct points.

My old car is looking good. Under body is mint on this car. Congrats so far Nick. Keep it up. Now you need my c-pillar bar. Be in contact with you in a few days. Keep it up man. Looking great so far.

hey guys is there a place where we can get oem quality and look of the underbody coating. OEM is so nice and clean. sorry dont mean to jack your thread. but i look at that picture i couldnt help to ask.

the hood is charcoal colored not black. and the top of the car from the headlights to the trunk lid are going charcoal and the rest of the car is staying red.
Bottom pdm lip, stock skirts, door handles and fuel door will go charcoal colored. and yes peter c piller bar would be nice right now! lol do u ahve my strut bars and links yet?

Will have ready for this friday Nick. Sorry for the delay. Is mine ready for me? Will be in contact.

the picture that u can see where my touch screen flipped open. u can see on top of it a black 91 s13 hot wheels. i paid 50 bucks for it off ebay a few xmas ago. and the the left of my touch screen is a chrome button. that is my engine start button i put in. and peter your sway bar is off for you.