My 1991 Geo Storm GSI

haha yesssss

I remember that poem. That sucks!

holy shit that thing looks awful

Watch out… hes gunna BOOM!!! ROAST YOU!

Here’s my last word about the Geo Storm. Yes, it is rare to see around. Would I ever own one? NO, I find them hideous and horrible performing vehicles. I’ve never seen a side by side test, but I’m quite certain its numbers would be close to that of a Civic of the same generation. The point is, if the Geo Storm caught on in, there would be aftermarket support for it, which there is not. There may be a lot of Hondas out there, but as Cliff said, there’s a reason for that. Hondas are reliable, easy to work on, and have limitless aftermarket support. Also, I do not care about the Isuzu Impulse as no one on this board owns one to my knowledge. No need to hate or try to be cool with something that really isn’t as great as you think it is. Unique…yes, attractive/cool to most…no.

Roast?

Travis?

where?

the geo storm was built to be a small economic car, there was no intent for any aftermarket for it…even when it was being produced…so naturally there will be not much of one 17 years after it stopped production, but as for aftermarket support, it is pretty much limitless…you just have to know where to look…:ninja

its funny cuz an hour ago my thread was only one page long…now its 3…lol

The Civic was made for the same purpose, and I disagree about everything else, but I’m glad you have a positive attitude. Good luck with whatever you choose to do with this baby

Ive prly said this before but… the only way your going to save this thing is if you do an LSx swap. Preferably an LS9, but I guess an ls7 would do…

yea, well i disagree with the part about civics being just economical cars…

and thanks for the vote of confidence, it really is a fun little car to drive, and i plan on doing it tastefully and classy, for what it is…

and im sure if y’all ever see me at the lot you wont know what it is til you get up close…

i lol’d real hard at this from that link you put up

I decided to add a rear dual Aluminium wing Spoiler, it looks cool, and makes a little bit of a difference in the turns at higher speeds. It looks kinda “Ricey”, but that is the point. Mustangs like to beat up on little ricers. . .This one bites back.

there is a v8 rwd storm out there…i think its an old school 350 though…i forget…its pretty cool though…

wheres that from?

from dis shizz

got a call from pepboys…clutch is completely fucked…whoever put it in last really fucked shit up, disc is shot, pressure plate is grooved, pilot bearing isnt even there, its bad…

lol

so does this thing produce thunder and lightning?

…?

anyways, guy down at phoenix friction called me about an hour ago, and told me my clutch kit was assembled and was packed up and being shipped today, and it should be up here tomorrow… best $98.77 spent yet! lol:lol

:rofl