My 1991 Geo Storm GSI

And gale force winds.

storms produce thunder and lighting.

saw this in another thread, and its pretty much how i feel…mostly the second part…especially the bigger sized…

car should be done today, cant wait to drive it again!

picking car up today after work…cant wait!

If I was you, DONT get a highflow converter. In my opinion just gut it out, unless you go with a cylinder cat made by spintech at the tune of a 150$. Aftermarket cats blow, mine lasted 6 months and was already clogged (used a magnaflow high flow cat) just my opinion but I was also running super rich with a v8

i would, i just dont feel like dealing with the check engine light…and i doubt ill be running super rich on this car…

you left out that you have a 240sx, which is one of the biggest trend cars out there.

also! last night i put in new front pads, and did some wiring in of the subs im going to run for now…2 12" jbls …also going to be finishing wiring in the radio today…might also give her a little bath cuz shes been sittin for a while…

pepboys… a no brainer, people without brains hire them to do work yes

hondas are really good cars IMO for what they are, i mean GEOs are really not good cars, period…

and dude on ur car domain page

[LEFT]Highs:[/LEFT]
[LEFT] -unique car…i had never seen one before[/LEFT]
[LEFT] -unique styling[/LEFT]
[LEFT] -5 speed (other car is automatic)

i would think to place those in the lows section…
[/LEFT]

saw your car today at pepboys.No offense but it looks like it’s kinda hurtin.I parked next to your car with my civic.

hurtin as in what? that i got a lot of shit in it? yea…it sat for a while and accumulated some stuff, i just gotta clean it out and put the new window in and give her a bath…

yea, i saw your civic…the yellow hatch right?

That would be me.

cool…if i knew it was someone from shift i would have come out and said hey or something…

ehhhh well im getting the car back to the gfs today as i wait for my part to get delivered…while im waiting for it, ill be able to finish wiring some shit and clean her up and stuff…

Still want this deck I have?

This is the car that sat on washington ave in renss in a snow bank for a while isint it?

haha yeaa…it is, the clutch was fucked in it so i didnt drive it over the winter…didnt have time to fix it til now…