my 240...before it was color changed

just found this in the media section… didnt even remember. Its hard to believe how far the car has come since last year. It was only T-28 ballbearing equipped when this was shot.

http://www.pittspeed.com/gallery/albums/moonautobody/MOV00395.mpg

looks better black also wheres the new dyno results

car will be dynoed again tomorrow afternoon hopefully… looking for 400+ this time. Hit 387 rwhp/ 355 torque the other day. Still not tuned… just turned the boost up 2 psi for shits and giggles and dropped the exhaust.

good luck man

that sounds good, any video clips of it as is now? also, i paused it when you went by the gas station…it looks like it says 170 something… :frowning:

no new clips… this is the most recent i have from prp last season with my old turbo set-up http://home.comcast.net/~foglebrian/Kolars240.mpg
I think the mustang ran a 12.50, he got me off the line pretty good but i had him reeled and passed by the 1/8 mile marker.

I got certain m-pegs of a 240 in a certain parking lot trying to drift :kekegay:

Nice gimme a call man I got nothing. I will bring the camera and get you some nice footage.

PS the last time you dynoed came out good just sucks my camera don’t have AV outs to hook up to the computer

Post em!!! I was sliding it around pretty good with the door open!

i remember hearing you say you swore you were gonna stick with the T28 because you loved it on the Teg. :rofl:

(p.s. fat guys dont look good in sleeveless shirts)

did u ever own a green 240??

it was like 90 degrees that day… so lick my balls

by color changed, do you mean painted :kekegay:

240’s > most

1320’s 240 makes me want to sell my neon and buy a 240

well… it was white. Now its black. I guess that would be color changing. Have you been hanging out with the wild turkey again?

cute… honestly, i liked it white with the cf hood and gram lights. Not to say there is anything wrong with black. …once u go black, u never go back??? :rolleyes:

it still has the CF hood and Gram Lights…yes he painted Gram Lights

:ugh2:

at first i thought he was crazy too, but then realized that there only wheels. who cares. at least the took the time to cover the volk stickers before he painted them