My 300 ZeD EX

this is my stock 87 300zx
payed 1200$ for her
no reverse, needs new clutch, its rusty!
runs nice

heres a few pics

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/RaGePwNs/102_0300.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/RaGePwNs/ecu2.jpg

How many kms?
In the pic it looks like 324000kms

Nice good to see another z31…It doesn’t look like the rust has gotten totally out of control on her. Good luck with the project. If you need something feel free to ask I may be able to help you.

thanx jason, the rust isnt super bad, i will be replacing teh front fenders, the driver door has a little bit of surface rust! the worst part of it, is like on any Z, the bottom of the wheel well in teh back!

and yes it had like 324000km’s
but she runs strong!

BTW nice work on your 300, very cool turbo setup
id like to know how she performs!

Yeah I had to replace the rear quarters in my car.

I could replace mine…but I probably wont, that just adds more weight…hehehe

The car looks pretty solid man, good job! If you need any parts you can contact myself or Zazam, we have one turbo parts car and one non-turbo parts car. Both have running engines, although I couldn’t tell you the condition of the turbo parts on the turbo car. I haven’t had a chance to start pulling that apart yet, but soon. :E

haven’t done much yet, waiting for transmission parts!
bought a new exedy clutch and a new air filter
removed a/c
installed push start ignition

more work soon!

kofflookoverherekoff

still waiting for transmission parts, sigh

not bad, Check my ride out.

couple of pics, nothing cool

Wahoo an other Z31!!! :supz:
Yeah thats right you S13 owners, we’re catching up on you! :hehe

That looks good, not very rusty from what i can see.

Just looking at the title again, what else would it be powered by. Thats the stock engine. Kind of like saying yeah this is my ls1 powered Corvette or my ka24 powered 240sx.

Weird. I’ve never seen manual crank windows in a Z31… :?

I have them in my z31 aswell.

well the 200zr is powered by an rb20 and its a z31 so ya, i like the vg

besides who needs electric windows and crap like that, i just want the car to car fast

Roll up windows are on the SF models (Canada only).

Not to be a prick but the title says 300 Zed ex. There were plenty of engines in the z31 series.

damn and i thought i had the most based out 300 you could get i have never seen a 300 without pwr options…mine didnt have t-tops but had pwr locks, windows, mirrors etc…it even had the rust option seems like alot of 300’s have that lol