My 9 Second Formula Build *DIAF 56k

[quote=“cougarspeed,post:79,topic:39825"”]

Those damn civics. You know ive never raced and beaten a civic. WTF? In seattle i got fucking roasted by some guy who said his civic trapped high 140s I sprayed a 200 shot on racegas with 33deg timing lol.

[/quote]

whaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttt :lol:

Nice lookin’ build…lovin’ the Bogarts.

[quote=“psychopjv,post:80,topic:39825"”]

rolls do not count. i beat this thing from a roll, yet at the track it ran almost .5 in the 1/4 n/a.

[/quote]

it dont matter if you win by and inch or a mile or a dig or a roll winning is winning ~ Toreto

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:73,topic:39825"”]

i miss the 6sp at the track with an N/A setup. TRUST ME it’s wayyyyy easier to manage. turbo ls1’s + 6sp + launching = :hang:

retire? LOL

[/quote]

:word: to that lol

can’t wait to see these cars runnin at the track :smiley:

[quote=“layzie,post:82,topic:39825"”]

it dont matter if you win by and inch or a mile or a dig or a roll winning is winning ~ Toreto

[/quote]

does that mean you go around telling people you lost to a 7 cylinder turbo ls1 by an inch even though you lost by a mile? see i dont think it works backwards… :lol: whammy

just playin, “dork”

[/quote]

LOL don’t fuck with Torreto

[/quote]

god your FNF talk gets me so friggin hot…

LOL.

so much for a clean build thread. jer-bear, you’re better off having one big one at the end. right before it runs 8s

good news is it rolls now!!!

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:76,topic:39825"”]

BUY MINE WITH AN AUTO!

[/quote]

shit you have one of those Chevy Intrepids

lol jk

I dont think I will have the coin that your going to ask, very well worth your asking price I am sure but I am betting out of my league…

[quote=“cougarspeed,post:77,topic:39825"”]

Screw you buy mine ill put a damn auto in it.

[/quote]

shit I can drive manual, I just prefer auto because everyone knows its more consistant : P

[quote=“psychopjv,post:80,topic:39825"”]

rolls do not count. i beat this thing from a roll, yet at the track it ran almost .5 in the 1/4 n/a.

[/quote]

word, ive beaten a handfull of cars that run considerably better than me at the track from a roll.

but :tup: jeremi this thing should be quick ! cant wait to see it out.

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:63,topic:39825"”]

Really who has went 9’s in a 4th gen street car? :lol:

I know a bunch of 3rd gens…and I know of a few 4th gen track only cars…

[/quote]

Like i said … just let me know when your people are ready … ill take ya over to see the car first … ( stock displacement ls1,little sauce,runs the first 1/8 on the back bumper) … this is a street driver … not a daily …

dont think that you know everybody … fucking douchebag … the fastest street cars in the area dont hang out at mighty or drive up and down transit

[quote=“BDR5oh,post:92,topic:39825"”]

Like i said … just let me know when your people are ready … ill take ya over to see the car first … ( stock displacement ls1,little sauce,runs the first 1/8 on the back bumper) … this is a street driver … not a daily …

dont think that you know everybody … fucking douchebag … the fastest street cars in the area dont hang out at mighty or drive up and down transit

[/quote]

^ very true

[quote=“J&J,post:72,topic:39825"”]

Oh boy another one…

[/quote]

i see couger going high 9’s on a stock bottom end. i went high 10’s he went mid 10’s on stock bottom end.

[quote=“BDR5oh,post:92,topic:39825"”]

[/quote]

off topic. derrek ‘sp’ - i need some 5.0 parts for the ranger. call me if your free this weekend.

fast cars do hang out at mighty, you knowww this mang…
lets seee… i classify my turbo cavalier and nitrous sunfire quick douchebag cars :lol:

[quote=“choko,post:94,topic:39825"”]

i see couger going high 9’s on a stock bottom end. i went high 10’s he went mid 10’s on stock bottom end.

[/quote]

I dont see this hapening but I did order the jetting for up to a 350 shot for my dual stage setup lol. I think it would go 9s with an auto as it sits(got to love excuses). But i really just want to blow it up and build something SIQQQQQQQQQ!!! Send me pics of your build to my e-mail if you dont mind. ablake211@yahoo.com I cant view pics on the forum.

[quote=“cougarspeed,post:96,topic:39825"”]

I dont see this hapening but I did order the jetting for up to a 350 shot for my dual stage setup lol. I think it would go 9s with an auto as it sits(got to love excuses). But i really just want to blow it up and build something SIQQQQQQQQQ!!! Send me pics of your build to my e-mail if you dont mind. ablake211@yahoo.com I cant view pics on the forum.

[/quote]

I would wait till he takes some better ones…the ones he currently has looks like he was doing this :headbang: and listening to disturbed while taking the pics…

fuck you fbody kids and your fast shit

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:97,topic:39825"”]

I would wait till he takes some better ones…the ones he currently has looks like he was doing this :headbang: and listening to disturbed while taking the pics…

[/quote]

Word send them once you get the non disturbed versions.

fuck f-bodies

go y-bodies!