My 92 240sx almost done

That’s because the pic was taken when the rims were on my dads’ car and it had drum brakes.

Are those Amar’s old coils? Same with the Koukis?

I was garage saling in your hood today! lol I live like 2 mins from you!

butty club

quick question were did u get ur tail lights and how much and how much did it cost to paint ur car

I got the tails from a friend for a deal so I don’t think you can get them for the same price. The paint cost $1300 but I think I kind of got ripped off. If you go to Maaco and ask for the paint you want they will do it for cheaper and have decent results.

thx bro

the car looks great man. $1300 for a layer of flat/satin black is kind of bad. did they do all the body work too? it’d be worth it if the bodywork was included.

anyway, black with white P1’s look sweet.

I put my car away for the winter because my right front coilover is fucked completely blown out. I have lots of winter plans to do but I don’t know if I will get them all done because my lack of money but what I am going to try to do is put this

In the car. It is Kanji’s old CA so it needs new rings but I am going to do a full bottom end rebuild on it. The rotating assembly is going to be fully balanced, cylinders are going to be honed, crank oil journals are going to be ported, and then the crank is going to be knife edged, all new bearings, and gaskets and lots of other after market goodies.

I need new coilovers but I don’t know what ones to get I have narrowed it down to stance GR+, or KTS what do you guys think about my 2 options? Has anyone had the KTS coilovers? I am also going to get 2way LSD.

get kei office coilovers. something worth your while.
or you can go with cusco.

so im assuming you painted it yourself, but the paint supplies cost you $1300? it looks really good, thats definately not a rattle can flat black. i think anyone that has painted a car flat black with a rattle can can appreciate how much better your paint looks

I heard great things about Stance… zilvia rant and rave about stance for the money and they upgrade from KTS to stance soo i am guessing thats your best bet… and why waste money on used kei office which is discontinued and will most likely be used? when you can get quallity brand new ones for cheap :vom:

the paint is done very nicely.
i also love the p1’s and am planing on getting some of my own.
keep up the good work/keep us updated!

i got bored so i decided to tear the engine down

i couldnt take any more off because my allen socket broke and i have to move the lower mounts on the engine stand to take off the pan.
WOOT for extra short block!!

Any parts you start getting… you should post the part numbers… so people know 100% that they work and fit properly… and how much you paid… so we can get an idea of what a rebuild is worth on a ca18det. :drinkers:

That satin black looks gorgeous on your car - nice job, love the rims.

So I decided to put my big engine build on hold and concentrate more on other areas of the car. I got a whole bunch of new parts and I could tell you guys what it is but that would ruin the fun :twisted: and not to mention I don’t have pics of the parts yet :lol:

I also got a little farther tearing the engine down, it’s now a short block like the other one I have.

the old cage is out

so i went to go see my car today i finished taking out my dash and thats about it. i got an extra rad support.

i should have put the car cover on it when i brought it to the shop

dash is all out and is almost ready for the new cage to go in

my extra rad support and all my junk in the back

hey what are you doing with the old cage? if you’re selling it PM me

I only cut out the front half and am adding onto the rear. Weld in cages are only meant for a one time use so they can not be welded into other cars because they have to be cut out and not just unbolted.