My 92 240sx almost done

I just assumed I could grab all the cut pieces off you and have a welder at my work help me weld it back up in my car.

on a side note, my car looks identical to yours, its weird. mines the same year, same color, same cheezy 5spoke wheels, same clear front lights… except mine is rusted and i abuse the shit out of it.

frick man seeing your car which looks identical to mine when you got it…drifting…gives me hope not to be embarrased at dsport this summer…if they let non roll caged cars drift at practice…

Yeah you just won’t be able to tandem without a cage.

Sanj go out and have fun thats all that matters, the first time you go out will spin out A LOT but its fun. If you want any tips don’t be afraid to ask someone or go for some ride a longs to watch what they do. the only thing with ride a longs though if you want to learn how to drift your car go with someone that has the same car and similar hp.

thanks for the tips

i dont even care for competing, i just wanna go somewhere to drift where i dont have to worry about doing anything illegal

Ok so i am really bored of waiting for all my parts to arrive so i can update my build up so i am just going to say what i have bought.

• Origin urban kit with all of the lights
  • peak performance street inner tie rods
  • peak performance pro outer tie rods
  • peak performance ruca
  • peak performance flca
  • peak performance rlca
  • kaaz 2way diff
  • exedy lightweight flywheel
  • peak performance tension rods
  • peak performance traction rods
  • stance gr+ pro coilovers
    there i finally got it off my chest now i just have to wait for all the parts to arrive and i can take pics. thanks to Adam at R-tuned for hooking me up.

WHOOO SOME OF MY PARTS CAME IN :stuck_out_tongue: i have had them for a while but i forgot my camera at the shop :lol:

the rest of the parts should be in shortly.

what kinda coilovers are they?

stance

definitely nice ride man. i love threads that are this old so i can see all the good progress right away! awesome color, it almost looks like one of those really expensive matte paint jobs they have.

Dude. Did you buy this car from the guy who crashed it? Cuz that would be me haha. Dont drive when youre mad/in a hurry/in rush hour :cry: .

Anyways very nice work with the car i hope its treating you well.

I don’t remember if I bought it from the guy that crashed it but I do remember he was on the north side of Edmonton and his dad had a white mustang.

YAY for heat and non fogged up windows

What is that for??

is this car winter driven? if not ditch the shit :stuck_out_tongue:

So I limped it home from the shop a couple nights ago the car was way too low, the fans were not working, I had no signals, and the HICAS outer tie rod ends were held on with cotter pins because the threads got screwed up, and the front windshield was held in by duct tape. Its home now and I can take the weekend to finish her up.
So with the help of Chad and Louren I took out the rear knuckle to go get the new rear HICAS ball joint pressed in

Almost all of the suspension pieces are in except for the rear lower control arms because the ball joint taper is not the correct taper. I am going to try and get Greg from pure metal fabrication to get something to work so i don’t have to sell them.

The exhaust is in and sounds amazing thank you Louren

The heater is also somewhat installed I just have to wire up the switch.

My new cage is basically done the mounting plates are just tacked in for now but when I take it back to the shop that should be done.

So all I have left to do before round one is
-wire the fan
-wire the heater
-install interior
-prime cage
-install rear knuckles
-align suspension
-adjust ride height
-install new front window

what’d you paint ur car with?

It was painted at a body shop with Dupont hot rod black.