my '93 Mustang LX...

dude you have a soft spot in the rear for anyone that drives a ford. Who are you kidding?!/

That’s called an anus, and its open for business big boy!! :rofl

quick vid…and some more pics. I polished the car all out a few nights ago. I have a stupid rear main seal that is leaking so I may change that out quick.

love the car & pics are sharp too

Sounds nasty

Nom nom

Thanks guys! The Dynomax Ultraflow mufflers sound pretty mean, gives it a different sound than most that have Flowmasters.

Clean! Sounds mean too.

Looks good man. This the car you got from Norm way back when?

Yea, it will be almost 4 yrs ago this winter. I got it and then sold the 331 stroker, S-Trim, etc. out of the car and kept it as a roller. Then I built it back up again as time/$$ allowed. It idles awesome I just need to work some more on the tune though once I am driving it.

Didnt see this until tonight.

I dont like having to start a car with a screwdriver in the first place and I dont have the time or money to keep fucking with it.

It also is nowhere near as clean as this car is. The bodywork and paint are an embarassment compared to this one. It needs more work than I have time, money or desire to do.

I dont mind the v6 wheels. They were cheap and I had brand new tires when I did the 5 lug swap so i wanted to keep 16" wheels on it and the only 5 lug 16’s are on v6 Mustangs. Ive also got brand new drag radials with less than 1k miles on them.

I’d mess with it if I was closer…

PJB pick a day, ill help you sort out the stuff with your car, I hate to see it sit. Drive it!

I have a lot of spare foxbody stuff…hell even a complete engine sitting in the corner lol. Complete from stock airbox to headers.

he also needs to stop running 87 octane through that 347

lol

really I dont even feel like it and I dont have the extra cash to keep throwing at it. Ive gotta fix whatever is wrong with the rearend of my truck before anything else.

I think Im good on parts, its got a brand new motor and all. Just needs dumb shit, probably electrical parts

I put 87 in it once on the way home from John’s garage and it ran fine. I havent driven it since then. Before that I always put 93 in it but since it runs fine on 87 I think if I ever drive it again Ill fill it with 87.

Pjb: human knock sensor

Must not be running much timing then…