my '93 Mustang LX...

I dont remember what the timing is set at. I didnt build the motor and dont fuck with it.

paul you are the most depressing person in the world.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_OLfBlPb-Axk/TRz8VC4UWHI/AAAAAAAAGIU/0aOQ17r5zcI/s400/debbie-downer.jpg

I was just curious, I have had 15-16 of these things and worked on probably 3x that many since the 90’s thought I’d try and help if I could.

I really forgot what its at. It was set 2 years ago when the motor was installed.

Want another one?

I have no job right now or I would probably. I do know someone looking for one right now though if you are serious! PM me…

paul 3500 bucks for it.

PM sent. No Brett, need more than that.

keep dreaming then paul, it needs alot of work according to you, plus its an iron head motor, with a stock intake and no tune.

you cant expect someone to pay your debt off buying this. its value is what it is, its not a highly sought after model, its a 92 lx hatch. maybe a notch you would get the 6-7grand you wish you could get. but its not happening.

Soooo true, for the billionth time.

Jellies, I’d consider purchasing it as a roller. Sell the engine to Dave, tranny to someone else, and the body to me.

thread clutter, damn we need to move this to the jellies thread.

Def need a Jellies sticky, and not the kind he does at ADW

Theyre good iron heads (flow more than the aluminum ones I had) and its got an Edelbrock intake.
Im not looking for $6k.

You get the heads back so you can put this thing back together?

Yep! Had to take .008 off them, sticking it back together now actually.

nice you gonna bring it to airborne next week?

is this Reef blue or the other FoMoCo blue?

i <3 reef blue

Hurry the fuck up will ya. I should have an axle by Tuesday.