My 99 Si FORSALE

So bought not built, built half-assed, and then sold? Nice!

GLWS.

I call it saved from rice. I put alot of work into this car and documented it. Nothing was half assed I took it down to bare metal and prepped it for paint. Cleaned the body up nicely made it look like a si again. Give credit where its due and watch the words u use when posting in peoples threads. Words like half assed tend to turn buyers away. I appreciate the GLWS

GLWS for a Honda buddie. You know it will sell anyways :lol

if u still want them struts let me know

thanks

Allset thanks for the bump

Weak sauce

n/o…but why did you do all of this if you wernt going to keep it? lol… Seems like you did craazyy amounts of work to get even less for it? I agree the green was gay as fuck but imo MOST would buy a 100% complete green machine then a half done 3 colored civic.

Really? I deff wouldnt expect that from u being you never keep anything either. And ive had no problem with intrest ive been turning away great offers cuz I wasnt sure I wanted to sell. But if I know I dont wanna pay to have painted and I keep driving it in primer im no better then the original owner. Everything ive done has only increased the value of the car!! I dont care what u think its worth or wether it looked better in green which it didnt. None of its relevant to my forsale thread thanks…

Annd all ya had to say was you planned on keeping the car and changed your mind instead of typing all of that… yes lol you are very right about me and you alike in never keeping cars but a lot of the cars I buy I never plan on keeping. Again, I wasn’t knockin you, you did alotta good work to the thing I just couldn’t figure out why you’d do all that work and then sell it but u DID intend on keeping it at one time so question answered.

This statement makes me laugh. GLWS though.

What can I say im a funny guy :crackup

Yes your rite I did intend on hanging on to the car but things change. Im a realist why keep something u dont intend on painting when it needs paint. Its kinda like im holding the car back from glory. I am still kicking things around trying to come up with the money to paint it so it may happen but until then its forsale. I aint mad at ya :hug LMFAO

Do you have anyone in mind to paint it? I know someone who will do a very good job for around 1500 door jambs and all.

wait thats the same car that was the wide body riced out POS?!?!

if so what a change! I have to go catch up on that build thread!

Oh stop, you know you’ll buy this and then sell it to me. :stuck_out_tongue:

I keed I keed.

If i had the cash floating around, I would scoop it up for $4k, put 1K into paint, detail it and flip the car, that mileage in mint shape, is what a 6500+ car?

Kbb says $6550 in fair shape thats with needing paint and bodywork in description. Which it only needs paint bodys nice and clean. In Mint shape it has to be worth more. Im asking 4k because I think its fair. If the Z28 roller would sell id have the money and it would be a different ballgame.

I just kbb’d my car and it books for 6900. Im putting mine up for 6500 and buying some thing sweeter

Something sweeter than YOU?:shift:Idiots

There is nothing sweeter then me. Im made of sugar