My ABS light will NOT come on

Ok i know its no big deal or anything. But my ABS light never comes on when i lock em up or anything and i just wanna see the SonBitch light up. Why won’t it do it?

:slap:

it only comes on if their is a problem with the abs

mine is on and i dont even have abs

i have abs and when i lock the tires or something my low track light comes on

Thats what i am saying mine is supposed to come on when there is a traction problem and it doesn’t GRANITE my car is 11 or 12 years old but what could i replace maybe?

does it come on when u turn ur key on???thats the only time it should unless the a problem with it!!!

:slap:

burned out bulb??

“Hey, my check engine light doesn’t come on!!! Why the hell not!? Damnit I want the fucker to come on and it won’t! What can I do to make it turn on??”

:rolleyes:

haha… granite = a rock, granted = what you meant.

f the ABS light… mine doesn’t come on all the time, it takes a good deal of braking to trip the light! !!

Yea sorry bout the granite thing it was like i think 1 or 2 am when i put this post up. I couldn’t sleep and that causes brain farts. Granted i never sleep haha. I dunno i just wanna see it pop on i’m tired of not seeing any lights pop on after 3 years of owning it. I wanna work on my car but it never breaks down haha. The most i had to do was an alternator, and a valve pan gasket lol. I wanna tear it apart but i have no reason to do it. Sounds stupid but i work on my friends cars more then my own. I know it sounds stupid but i really just want something to take up time and stop thinking about my Ex-girlfriend. Going out isn’t enough cause thats what me and her used to do. and everywhere i go reminds me of her. Thanks for somewhat trying to help. I found out from you guys it only pops on when there is something wrong with it thanks.

ABS is Overrated

if you wanna always be fixing a car get a dsm

x2 i took mine out

O i hate ABS its shitty. I rather hardcore lock em up them skip to a stop. Snow it doesn’t help either in my car. It makes my car pick up speed in the snow when it does that. Cause U-T is nothing but turns and up and down hills. Nothing is flat. I saw a mustang gt today and he doesn’t like me. Same way Shaggy doesn’t like me lol. All Mustang guys hate me. LOL
Plus i wanna get a mustang. But like i said 1st i gotta sell my tank haha

:slap: I dont like anybody

:yum: You like booze

no

I’m feel some negative vibes comin off of ya.

He just doesn’t like you, you said it yourself… :wink:

Float me a hoe down the river(s) and then i’ll become your buddy.

I’ll float my car down the river lol. It may go fast down haha. I don’t talk to girls really cause i hate girls right now ex and all sorry :frowning: