My Accident - I am ok...

Well…

Damn that is crazy. Glad you’re ok though.

:tup:

that really sucks. happy your ok… and i am sure everything will work out with the bike… PS the white 636 is so hot^^

Holy shit Sam! Glad your ok!

Give me a call if you need anything!

This is precisely why I’m too much of a pussy to get a bike. Too many horrible drivers around here. I’ll take the protection of my cars.

Damn buddy I am sure it is a lot for you and your wife to go through. Glad you were wearing proper gear and you are ok.

:tup: glad you are ok :tup:

bikes are replaceable…

i can show you mine…

or what’s left should i say.

Ive crashed in a textile too… it did its job, it held up fine, But its not going to be as REUSABLE as my leather jacket, and it wont last as long when sliding on pavement.

HOWEVER… it did exactly what it was supposed to do in my accident. And in sams… and As far as I know… chris’s too.

I’ve only been down in leather, but I’d like to see pics of how the textile took the rash

i sold my jacket a while back thinking I’d wear a full suit if I ever rode street again.

those preminitions are currently being reinforced

i dont know you but im glad to hear that your ok. Let this be a lesson for those that ride with those dinky ass skull caps. Your only a bad ass untill you fall :P.

As far as riding again. do what feels right but keep this in mind. If you do not get back on two wheels soon you probably never will. But again. Do what feels right for you and your family.

On a side note Id like to see how the textile held up. Also Id pick the white 636:D

thanks for the kind words guys.

the textile held up pretty good. i went down on my right side and face planted pretty hard, and the jacket ripped on the right forearm and right shoulder. but, the rip was just on the exterior part of the jacket, the interior layer did not rip, nor did the sleeves roll up or anything. it isnt reusable, but i think i could have gone down at even an faster speed (probably went down at 45) and still been fine.

i feel pretty beat up… time for a nap.

sleep tight cutie… you working tomorrow?

yeah, i think i am going to go to work. not 100% sure yet though…

call me if you need a ride ;)… or wanna do a quick lunch.

I was just curious because i spent all summer in textile. I had a few people tell me i may as well be wrapped in toilet paper, but in the factual research I could find, it stood up to tests just fine. I’m very happy to hear it saved your skin, and I will continue to wear mine and feel confident in its protection… even if it only lasts for one crash, that’s the one that counts.

I hope you have a speedy recovery

holy shit… glad to hear that you are okay bud.

Can’t be to careful out there. Glad to hear you are OK. So many of these types of accidents I hear of 90% of the time involve a woman driver. Wonder if that’s just my observation or is there some validity to that stat?

Did you have your high beams on?

As I’ve stated a million times, during the day. HIGH BEAMS SHOULD ALWAS BE ON!..

I’d rather a car flash me because they saw me than pull out in front of me because they didnt.

dont need high beams when you have HIDs :-p