Got Hit Last Night - Help Catch This Guy

Last night around 1230AM I was taking a nice cruise on my daytona to make up for not going during that ridiculous heat. But on the 90 eastbound between William and Walden I was minding my own business in the right lane going about 60 and I got sideswiped by some car speeding at 100+. I went down immediately. By the time I got up the car had taken off and i didnt get a glance of the backend. I dont know what kind of car it was,but it had fake blue headlights and was silver. I only saw it in my mirrors.

Im fine, I was wearing my gear and i only have minor road rash on my back and im sore all over. I’m not asking for sympathy. I want this guy caught.

The car hit me while on the far right past the rumble strips so he mustve been drunk. But Im asking you guys if you see a silver car with red streaks/ scartches on the left side of it and blue headlights, message me and call the Cheektowaga police. This guy deserves to go to jail.

Excuse any spelling or syntax, my right wrist doesnt want to work and ive got a nice buzz from loritab

Thanks guys

Updated with pictures on page 2

Damn, I’ll be on the lookout.

damn. good luck… I hope someone finds the fucker.

Ugh… Shitty… Glad you survived

Damn that’s gonna be really hard to find. Best bet is what color is your bike? Looks for a silver car with your paint on it.

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

DURRR nvm red streaks

Holy shit dude. Glad to hear you’re ok, and I’m around that area quite a bit, so will definitely be on the lookout.

That’s right where my wife got sideswiped a couple years ago. The car that hit her also fled the scene. She was not on a bike though! You got really lucky. Good luck on finding the shitbag. I’ll keep my eyes open.

Fuck. I’d be asking for sympathy. HAH. I’ll be on the lookout.

That’s insane. He obviously didn’t see you at all and if he was a couple feet over, it could have been much worse. Glad to hear you’re okay.

I’ll also be keeping my eyes peeled.

im on the 90 a few times a week. and by the mall once in a while will keep an eye out

Glad you’re ok. I am through there all the time and will keep my eyes open.

thanks everyone. this kind of thing pisses me off. i hope hes haunted by the thought of possibly killing someone and running from the scene.

Odds are the guy didn’t even know you were there. And still has no idea he almost ran you over.

he should know. he moved places in the lane we were both in. i was riding on the left side of the right lane, and he hit me on the right side of my bike, which means he probably moved his wheel right at the last second to avoid me if anything.

ill deff keep a look out, can we all take turns beating the shit out of him, before you call cops?

jesus what is wrong with people. Even if you hit a small animal or anything you always get out to check what it was and to inspect your car. Glad to see your ok. Is the bike fucked?

People are shitbags. My uncle got hit on his bike and ran over by 3 cars on the freeway in LA last month, and not one of them stopped. It was 3am on a Sunday. He survived but lost part of one leg.

Glad you’re ok man, definitely coulda been worse. Good luck :tup:

jesus sak i didnt know that

im glad youre posting man, will def be on the look out

Has the people that suck level went up?
Glad your ok and had gear on. I’ve been down at 60 reading that gave me the chills…and a headache.