WATCH OUT FOR THIS BITCH!

Keep your Eyes open for a 2005 ish Silver Honda Accord Sedan.
Its Standard and has a Blue Handycap Tag hangin from the Mirror.

This bitch Backed into me at the Intersection of Wolf and Albany Shaker.
I was a good 8 feet behind her. She Rolled into me, Breakin the tabs holdin my bumper on my car, And then Took off.
Cut off a Dumptruck On albany shaker where it merges into one lane, and Then Ran away from me so I couldnt get her plate…

If anyone sees this car in the Loudineville/Colonie Area, try and grab the Plate.

Cuz a Hit and Run is a Felony last I checked…

Im not pissed about the damage, cuz that was no big deal, but I would still have liked her Info…

well atleast in a hit and run insurance covers it fully i believe

Only if you have uninsured/underinsured motorist protection on your policy.

ive got a $500 deductable
and it definatly wasnt anywhere near $500 in damage.

i think if you file a police report and submit that to your insurance they pay for all of it, that happened to my moms old volvo and she filed a report and insurance covered all the damage without a deductable because it wasnt her fault

SHE JUST HIT ME AT MACIRONI GRILL!!! she dented the fender i JUST replaced. ugh.

I hope I do see her. Then I’ll give her a high five. ;D

was that a joke?

no actually it wasnt, i just semi-popped out the dent, that her front bumper hit.

So i was coming out, with my girlfriend, then she was backing out or doing something, and her passenger side of her front bumper dented it. Dont know if its the same person but wtf… should have waited to replace it. i litterly just replaced it 2 days ago

Dont you have another Motor to go blow or something.

you always tell me not to start shit with people then then you go and open ur fuckin mouth and piss me off.
Karma mother fucker. That is why EVERY SINGLE FUCKIN CAR YOU BUY, BREAKS!

Ward I think you were a little hard on the Beaver.
So was Eddie Haskel, Wally and Ms. Cleaver.
Blah-de-bee-bee, blah blah blah-be-dee-, blooh-blah.
I didnt hear a word you said … hippity-hoo blah.
Didnt you listen to the last round meathead?
Pay attention your saying the same shit that he said.
Matter a fact dawg, here’s a pencil.
Go home, write some shit, make it suspenseful
and dont come back until somethin dope hits you.
Fuck it, you could take the shit home with you.
Lookin like a cyclone hit you.
Tanktops screamin bitch I dont fit you!
You see how far them fat jokes get you,
boys like hows Vanilla Ice gonna diss you?

Eminem fan…what?..how the fuck does that contribute to the thread?

cuz travis is an idiot

when nick gets picked on he busts out his e-muscles… and insults people… " your making fun of me and i dont like it… you piss me off and i dont like it…etc etc etc…" shut the fuck up

I hope you find the cunt too. I hate that shit. Probably ran because the she uninsured.

1. Wash your hands. Do not use o.b.® tampon if wrapper on tampon is not sealed. Pull the colored tear strip. Remove both ends of the wrapper. Pull the string tight – toward you, away from you and side to side. This widens the base of the tampon, creating a place for your finger.

2. Place your index finger in the widened tampon base. This will help keep your finger clean and protected as you insert the tampon. Now hold the tampon firmly with your thumb and middle finger. Firmly hold the tampon. Relaxing your muscles, stand with one leg up, or sit on the toilet.

3. With your free hand, gently hold open the skin surrounding the vaginal opening. With the full length of your index finger, ease the tampon into your vagina, aiming toward your lower back. When the tampon is in the right place, you won’t feel it. If you do, push a little further. Leave the string hanging outside of your body. Wash your hands. It’s that simple.

I don’t understand how someone can slowly roll back into you and then pull away without you getting their license plate… huh?

this almost made me lol… hahahaha

Easy killer, go take a Midol. Take a joke. Notice the smiley? They make everything ok.

LOL @ go blow another motor. Coming from the person who blew their motor in their Integra.
You act like I pay for all of my stuff to get repaired lol.

thats gay that she just left. what a bitch :angry2

i know. thats really shitty. is there anything else on the car? like some sort of sticker or a particular dealers license plate frame or anything that will make it stand out from the billion other silver accords?