WATCH OUT FOR THIS BITCH!

unfortunatly not
The only reason I didnt get her plate was cuz i was fumbling around lookin for somethin to write it down…
And When I Finally Stopped yellin at the bitch out my window and calmed down, I forgot her plate…

Just stay outa my threads. All of them.
I dont care if ur a mod
Go fuck urself
I cant stand you… ever And I know Im not the only one…

see my previous post

hit and runs ftl thats why i have a dent on my car :headbang

Grow up, please.

Nick didn’t get the plate cause he was probly too busy screaming at the lady. :lol

Lol i’d be too busy screaming too :crackup

If only he was in his civic, he coulda hit her back.

how did this get here :confused

Benny…

Already sent him a PM on it. He’s not acting very mod-like.

First of all how do YOU know I moved this?

Matter of fact, I didn’t, secondly, how am I not acting mod like? :rofl

My bad, read your PM benny.

I work right off of Wolf Rd on Park Pl. Ill keep an eye out for the car. Anyone got anymore info on it? Year of body style…big distinguishing dents?

10-4

all I did was say look 4 this lady, but some of the Fucktards on this Forum, ruined it, like they ruin all my Threads

Honestly I dont really wanna be part of a Forum With a bunch of assholes whom some are even moderators and think its funny to start shit.

So those of you who actually cared, thanks

I dont give a fuck if this gets locked

Note to Vlad- Moderator starting fighs for fun, should not be a moderator. Maybe you should pick them more carefully. Not just cuz theyre ur friends. So again, Fuck you cossey

ok ok, guys calm down please. we dont need a fight in here. we all know it wont go anywhere.
i’m going to try to see if i can spot a silver accord with a dented/scratched bumper. btw, WAS it dented scratched at all? im going to buy me a small video/still camera for 130 bucks that films in HD 720p and just drag it around with me everywhere, so if i see something funny, interesting or whatever ill just film it or take stills. so if i see a hit and run or whatever ill get it on there. u know how ppl say have a disposable camera in ur glovebox for accidents and stuff? there ya go. sometimes a cell isnt good enough, plus i like playing with cameras, John knows. heheh, i kept trying to take his on the vacation :tong

sorry to tell ya, its already a fight
And its very personal

I left my note for vlad. Im done

And if this shit keeps up, ill be done with this forum

but cossey does this to everyone. im pretty much used to it by now

dude he’s busting your balls, stop getting so butt hurt :rofl

good riddance…another whiny trouble maker gone… you are trying to flex e-muscles every time someone makes a joke… grow up!!! we all know it wont happen anyways though. :nono

were u on the APG forums? LOTS of drama there. just dont let it get to ya man.
im pissed myself right now. i got back from my vacation and ive got scuffs on my car in 5 new places, yes, im anal enough to know and count all kinds of shit like that on my car. some wont even buff out :headbang most ppl just drive their cars, most of us obviously dont think of our cars as a means to go from a to b, hence the existence of the forums. we do sympathise with you man, and i think that even the ppl that were kinda dumping a bucket of shit on ya, so to speak, will post here if they see that car and get her plate.