My apologies about lack of content/ideas.

:rofl i got dvds of everything of everything from CS2 to CS4, not to mention dvd’s of VIDEO tutorials for each and every one of the programs… tho i only watched a few cuz im lazy the ones for video editing would come in handy. these tutorials are from lynda.com and if you watch them pay attention, from start to finish… and are not nearly an expert without practice then you just give up on pc’s

when i get back i should get you straightened out with your pc shit , both of you…

I’m also getting into editing video as i plan to sell a bunch of motion graphic effects in online market places and such… as a result im upgrade alot of my pc when i get back, video card,mother board, ram, and possibly more depending on how much money i have to spend etc

OH shit vlad also, i used to do 3d modeling and animation way back in my game modding days before shift, I want to get back into it now for website purposes , I think making a nuts 10 second or 5 second intro to put in front of all shift video clips , that is 3d touched up with some adobe after effects would be a GREAT professional way to tag all your videos with an intro and really leave good impressions on people