my brother has 18 to put down on a car...

If he doesnt want to “work” on his car then I don’t think an fd would be the best of choice.

That would be sweet tits. :tup: :smiley:

http://a332.g.akamai.net/f/332/936/12h/www.edmunds.com/media/firstlook/01.bmw.m3/02.bmw.m3coupe.r3-4.500.jpg

you could buy a used/good condition S2k and still have money for mods for 18k if you get a good deal, if not i think that m3 is teh sex

the m3 is too… something… for my brother. and i agree about working on the FD… lol.

RX8 , S2000 or Solstice GXP when it comes out.

m or evo.

Having seen both, Evo +6k >>>>> 350z +6k.

If he is set on the Z, do him a favor and make him buy anything other than the GReddy kit.

M Roadster unless its going to be an all year round car.

M Shoe, however, they are not worth your time hunting for an S52 one. The S54 is the one to get, but they still run 30-50k depending on condition.

You want him to from a GN to RX7 because its easier to fix :lol:

AUDI S4
http://www.audicanada.ca/common/images/2005_main_s4sedan_can.jpg

solstice or sky with the V8 swap

read.
they already ruled out the FD for that exact reason

If he goes with the S2k, just make sure its an '03 or earlier… 9k redline much better than 8k. And why didn’t you mention an Elise too him? Don’t want anyone else you know, aside from yourself, to have one?

eh, he wouldn’t bite on me that hard. he likes the sti too, but wouldn’t get one because i had/have one… if he wants to drive an elise, he can drive mine. i want him to get the M so i can rip it… :devil:

AHHHHHHHH!!! I see how it works… he’s more so buying a car for you instead of himself :stuck_out_tongue:

no, but i am sick of fixing his damn GN.

Why? Has he ever driven any of them? It’s been said many times in the auto press “Corvette is the best bang for the buck in it’s class”. Mine comes out of storage in 2 weeks, send him over for a ride/drive! It aint perfect, and it’s not for everyone, but there is a lot to like. MY 2 cents …

he doesn’t like them because they look dumb. i agree.

except about the porsche, he doesnt like that because he thinks there is a porsche persona… which there kind of is… he doesn’t want to be associated with that. i understand where he is coming from, but it is one hell of a car, looks nice and purrrforms…

I dont see arial atom on that list.