My car fell off its stands

lol you guys are fucking ginos.

hahahaha…sooo funny…that one and “check out my hooks while my dj revolves it”… lol…

Had an S13 clip my ear on its way down. Freezing cold, changing a tire on the useless factory scissor jack. Thankfully if you’ve ever used a scissor jack, odds are you’ve had one give out. I never trust them. The jack started to dip a bit (the new wheel and tire were the same diameter, but all of a sudden there wasn’t enough room to fit it) So we pulled the tire out of the way. I stood up, the car dropped, and the open hatch caught my ear.

Man, I felt like it had been torn off … but it didn’t even scratch.

In a pinch, throw the tire under the hub or frame. If a car is going to be in the air for a while, get all 4 tires off the ground and level.

If you leave it up in the front, the stands will slowly walk themselves forward.

I used to only use the jack, and my Dad rode me about it every day. Then he showed me a newspaper clipping of a guy my age, in my town, who was crushed to death working on a Camry.

Cars r heavy mmmmkay?

You’re in luck though

2-4-0 works just as easily as “five point oh”

But you don’t have a ragtop 240 :frowning:

it sure takes talent to make a post that has both Fresh prince and saved by the bell in it , anyways yea just last week i saw my teacher drop one of the cars of a stand was a little neon and it had no wheel on in the front and it ripped off the front bumper

What is it with all these stories of cars falling off jack stands? Don’t you guys check the car to make sure its 100% secure before you crawl under there? Block up the rear wheels if you just put the front on stands use some wood or something for extra support up front and give that thing a damn good shake before you put your head under that 2800lb monster. Just my 2 cents.

You people :lol:

:pat:

Learning to read > You