My Car problem

have you done a search on vw vortex to see if there are otheres with the same problems and maybe a solution?

yeah basically all it says is " get vag-com stop being cheap and using scanners"

i found out what the codes are:
17705- pressure drop between turbo and throttle valve
17544- System to lean
16891- IAC system RPM higher than expected
17536- long term fuel bank, system to lean
16684-Random/Multiple Cylinder Misfire Detected
16685-cyl 1 misfire detected
16686-Missfire cyl.2 detected

change plugs/wires, check coil, trade in car… end of story

well yeah but theres new coils, new plugs and a new coil pack harness so somthing tells me its more than that, the light is off atleast so im not going to drive it until i have the money for a new ride.

figured out what they are update

sounds like a vacuum leak to meleaning the shit out of it and missin as it stumbles does it have a high idle or high then low then die

its not chuggin like that and i only have a 1psi vacuum leak, thats not enough to affect anything

dont take much to throw off a mass air or to lean a car out

the maf is nice and clean and 1psi might lean it out just a little bit, but not enough to make that much difference, its the misfires im concerned about

if the leak is after the maf it will… unmetered air entering system

i know where the 1psi leak is, its still just barely leakin at the gauge, just barely but its still leakin

ok what do i know just dealt with one t/day but ok mcbitchin wheres the pics fucker

hey man i inspected this car all damn day man lookin for other leaks or anything else wrong and i found nothing, what you didnt like the pic I posted in the lot thread?

nah i smacked it around over her i need suttin else just a little lighter this time found myself wantin to hit a diff fold every other stroke

picky picky picky :nono :rofl

definitely have a problem! You have a leak somewhere leaning it out and that causes the misfire. OR you can clear the codes and see which one comes back first, chances are it triggered some of the others. Then diagnose from there.

changed plugs and that made a difference, but the hose thats going to the fuel pressure reguator frayed and fell apart so I gotta go get a rubber one so I have a vacuum leak but that doesnt matter for only one day, and I’m picking up new coils for cyl. 1 and 2 after I cash my paycheck tomoro, actually thinking about keeping this and building it now, and then havin the da as a daily, tough decision there

well after running fantastically last night, its now no different than it was 3 days ago. :headbang :headbang :angry2 :angry2

Its no M3 Killer Killer tho…

I had 4 people in the car and a Bike on the roof…