my cars leaking water hlp!!

just bought a 93 convert and its leaking water on the driver side floor !!! i ripped the carpet out and still cant see where its leaking from i went outside yesterday when it was raining in markham and there was like an inch of water on teh floor !! i need hlp asap before the floor rusts out on me thx!

Put your convertible top up, should stop the problem

Yeh, look up chief.

no its probably not the top, this sounds like a problem with the heat vapour extractor. its located under the dash near the drivers side footwell.

should be an easy fix

Except that it did it while the car was turned off and parked, and it was raining outside.

He did just buy it though so can’t really tell if its happened before.

yea i just bought the car like 3 weeks ago , i kno its not the roof made sure that was sealed up well … could it be the windsheild ??

if its your windshield it should leave a white like residue on the a piller, on that side of the car

go through a car wash and look around the car to find it

so i found out where its leaking lol , was outside for a while looking around and found a hole in the firewall on the seam where it meets with the shock tower!!! and a couple clips r gone on the black plastic peice that goes across the bottem of the windshield so its not sealed, the waters running down onto the firewall and dissapering into this hole

uh oh… right by the master cylinder? lol wanna sell it? lol

haha yea right under the master cylinder …and i dunno if i wanna sell it i really like it but im having trouble saving money for parts to get it on the road :frowning:

my hatch is leaking :frowning: lol… where tha spare tire is theres a puddle of water… haha i bought it lik tht gotta find out where its leaking frm now… suckz with all this fckn rain

if you patch that it look sooo ugly eh? lol do it right…

izzo you asked if i was selling it? would you be interested in it? im willing to sell or trade…