.... EeeeK!....... i have a leeki situation =[

everytime it rains a lot…and im driving around…
i notice that my passenger back seat …foot area…gets soaked…like huge puddle stylez… =[

i know the leak is not from my sunroof…

dose n-e one know…how this water is getting inside?!?

could be from your dome lite
ive noticed that everytime it rains my domelite fills up with about 0.5-1" of water
wierd… i think is coming thru were the back washer spray stuff comes from

Sit inside the car while someone hoses the outside. I dont know about S13 leaks, but maybe the hatch? The rubber lining is probably on its way out. Easy to replace if thats the problem.

There are two hoses running down the rear section of the inside of the car to drain the water from the sun roof and if recently you got a stereo installed one of those hoses could have been moved/crimped/poped out of place. Remove the rear right pannel and take a look.

rusted out floor? water is spraying up onto the car??

i hope its not rust…but i would of noticed that…i dunno…
i will check the hose things too…

If it was a rusted floor the water would drain through the rust wouldnt it?

yeah i know…so thatz why im leaning more towards the rust things…bc the water doesn’t drain…it just eventually dries up…

some sketchy business is going on…

Yeah maybe the backseat is wet due to other reasons. :wink:

no…its not that…its also not the back seat either…the “foot area” in the back seat…im starting to think its the hose things…

It’s likely a hose problem.

However remember that it might now be a rust problem if a lot of water has been collecting there for a long period of time.

Pull off the carpet around the seat bracket and inspect for rust (ie hit with a screw driver). better to find out now … ignorance is NOT bliss.

I have the same problem with mine, except that the leaks coming from the passenger side front footwell. Only happened once when I took it through a car wash though.

S13Kid that defenatly is a drain hose problem i had the same problem.
Remove your passanger kick pannel where your ECU is and take a gander.

Figured it out yet 240gurl?