my floor is wet

So i just noticed this morning that the floor behind my rear passenger seat is wet.

I was hoping someone may have dealt with this problem before and know were the problem spot is. I would assume around the window but the seals are not cracked at all. It look in the same shape as my driver side which is dry.

Where else can this come through from? its quite a lot of water so it can’t just be a hole from a wire harness.

Any help would be great before I rip off the panels and sit inside with a hose on the roof (N)

got any holes in your floor?

No the body is in very good shape almost no rush on the whole car.

Its a s13 hatch back by the way. I’m thinking it might be around the plastic piece between the side window and the rear quater panel window.

I have a small gap between the roof and that plastic piece i’m not sure if there should be something else in there

sunroof?

^ This, check your sunroof drains. , or possibly running back from the edge of your hatch. Sit inside the car with the B-pillar trim off and get someone to hose the car down, look for where the water is coming in.

possible but the headliner is completely dry and there are no water marks so I don’t think its that

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

sun roof drains eh I didn’t know about those… where exactly do they run too? I’m assuming the hose would run through the body where the seat belts are maybe its possible its broken there. Thanks

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

sun roof drains eh I didn’t know about those… where exactly do they run too? I’m assuming the hose would run through the body where the seat belts are maybe its possible its broken there. Thanks