my court hearing...

got charges dropped from double speed limit and loss of liscense plus 191 fine to 5 over and no points, 121.50 fine. im happy.

cool

congrats

good deal

fucking a, thats awsome!

pimp! told you that you’d be golden.

One question, Sailor. How do you always get out of things?

Wow that’s awesome! Congrats! :beer:

sweet congrats :beer:

thats awesome! congrats

congrats

Congrats man

well, i dressed up suit and tie. dressed like a million dollars, but my hair looked liek ass, lol. still got blonde in it, so doing the buisness combover made it look outlandish. sop rocked it blown out. atleast i was clean and presentable.

as for teh hearing itself. judge was very straightforward. asked if i knew why i was there, i said yes sir, because i was double the speeding limit. he said you know thats a serious offense, and i said yes, thats why i plead not guilty… so he dropped it to 5 over and pay the fine that day. i was happy.

however, i felt like i could have got off 100% free. the cop who pulled me over was not there to take the case. some other officer was there for it. i could have maybe pushed and tried to get it all dropped, but i wasn’t going to roll the dice and see. i would think that if i have no witness against me, be hard to prosecute a case. As the officer himself is the witness. the other officer filling in would merely be a prosecutor i would think? either way, i got my liscense, and no points. so i was happy.

yeah judge cioppa is pretty easy going if youre not bullshitting him. i got caught in braddock driving under suspension. I cleared my suspension from the city traffic court, got my licscense back, then went ot ranking to fight the driving under suspention and got off completely.

Nice work, but I’m having a hard time picturing you in a suit.