My crap box!

:tdown: not worthy of a thread

how would this not be worthy of a thread? its a fucking car forum. its pictures of a car. sorry if you dont like the car. shut the fuck up and dont post.

if fuck bags like you who piss me off on here. also if i say shit like that i get a fucking infraction, but im sure you probably wont.

hhaha +karma

take off the glen cambell stickers for god’s sake.

:cockblock

yea i do want to take all the stickers and shit off the back but i have not gotten around to it. maybe ill take care of that after work! good looks

If it was an accord, people would be all hump, hump, hump about it. For some sick reason part of me thinks that doesn’t look all that bad with those wheels.

if it was an 1-2 inches lower i would love it alot more, also i would love for the rims to be bigger but shit, for 140$ and free paint why the hell not. lol my teacher tossed me the paint without matching anything at all, and if you actually see the car in person, the rim color and the grill match perfect. so its cool how that turned out, wouldnt really bother me either way but +1 for matching

Word. Import humpers should go hump toad dick and leave car shit to shit cars.

Preach on OP! Preach on!

Word. Cause I’m not a total faggot, only partially

Car looks nice. Not to hot on the wheels but for the price I guess you can’t beat it.

right because you know me and i guess im a faggot, good call! Do you even know who i am or anything about me besides maybe what you have read on here, which if thats all you have done, their is only a selected few that know me personally on here.

or do you just find pleasure out of being a dick?

Corrected that for you. Might help you understand his motivation. Kinda like 3rd grade. When you like someone, you punch em. Be careful though! I hear he gets rough.

Corrected for you.

Hey!
You have a car!
It’s in nice condition!
It’ runs and it’s not a complete pile of shit!
It looks decent compared to some other crap people on here drive!

+karma for not being a hotshot with an na swapped 89 crx rot box and being content with what you own right now.

Cleans up nice!

man, this really isnt worthy of a thread, im sorry.

With what theblue said it is…

:lolsign:

Looks good Kev!

honestly not a bad looking car i dont mind the wheels on there… lower it??? can you even do that

I’m sure they sell springs for it. If not lift it and get some 30’s

Fuck it, cut the springs and slam that bitch.