This site fucking sucks

Idk about you, but I wouldnt pay for something one already has to contribute to a business lol… Eric was a mechanic and had his box and tools already exsisting so why would anyone pay for something that is already there? 20k is what I see it taking to open that shop… 2500 per month rent, first last and security so thats $7,500, down payment on utilities, llc and legal paperwork and im sure some new tools and what not.

And no offense, but being a repair shop, doing trannys on 1990 volvo and cleaning mouse turds while replacing a fuel pump on a viper kind of goes with the territory… Thats what you opened up for… Hell, you guys didnt even do or plan on doing powdercoating when you first opened up… Maybe you just realized that you dont like being a regular old repair shop like you did in the beginning which is honestly where the steady and profitable work comes from. I know you guys idolize orange county choppers and ricks restoration and shit, but the reality is, 80% of those “specialty” shops dont make it… Regaurdless, I like you and your brother alot and wish you guys the best.