This site fucking sucks

I mean really what happened here? No activity, no one being made fun of, there ain’t shit going on. :banghead

Seriously. Ilyas below the belt region is seeing more action than shift right now.

Everyone is getting old. Aaaaand I have a kid, a wife, and a house… aaand I’d rather play GTA V than be on a forum…

+rep dude… couldnt have said it better myself. I think the site has finally had it… all the best members aren’t active anymore. Sucks… this shit used to entertain me for hours.

Fuckin pussys can’t handle it and leave

seriously someone give me a distraction from studying for the night.

Used to hit new posts and could read for hours. Now there’s rarely any new posts when I hit new posts. Major decrease in activities IMO.

It did seem to slow down recently. I still check it regularly but lately the amount of new posts is minimal

One of the problems I see with this site is it’s not really a technical forum. Yes there is a section for that, but there are really only a handful of members on here that have any real knowledge base for that kind of thing. So really this has always been more of a social club and with the changes that have been made over the last 6 months all the members that made the place interesting have left. Just my .02

Better things to do than sit on here reading and posting, at least for me.

People are getting out of the scene and having a family or having things come up in there lives.I frequently come on here and just check up whose doing what and whose fighting who since I moved away. But its pretty stagnant and everyone is new for the most part .

I myself def feel like im half way out of the scene… Everyone is either a total ricer rocking gay bodykits, fart cans and purple hid lights while other kids live for nothing else BUT cars and MUST have the BEST shit in the world and put others that dont down constantly…I see people with legit 400-500whp set ups getting shit talked on nisky lot and im just like huh? Because a car does 10s instead of 9s your gay now? And your coolness level depends on your horsepower numbers…its pathetic… I dont even WANT my eclipse anymore because of it, im soooo happy with a stock viper to just cruise around myself with…

i would suggest stop hanging out in the nisky lot fb group, that seems to have every fucking ricer in the area in it.

I don’t even miss having a car at all. Im over the whole ‘lot’ thing too- I don’t have the desire to stand in a parking lot until 4 am anymore. I haven’t even been to LVD in atleast 3 years.

I still enjoy going to car shows though. Ive been to several this year and might hit another one this Saturday if the weather is nice.

Its nice not blowing money constantly on a car and actually being able to save money for more important things. When I had my car it seemed like every extra penny I had (or didn’t have) went into it and before I knew it I had crazy debt, all due to the car. Before the car I didn’t have a huge credit card bill or a personal loan.

Now all Ive got is a mostly stock pickup truck and I don’t mind at all. Its not fast, its not flashy and its not out to impress anybody but it does what it needs to do and its paid for.

Its not even just the ricers lol, for instance like 3-4 months ago when i first put the wheels on my viper “ed english” starts talking shit out of no where how his purpose built s10 would blow my doors off and is so much better… I was just like uhhhhh, if i wanted to put $30k into a 1500 s10 i would have but cool thanks for bragging lol… Its shit like that that makes me not care about modding cars anymore

Ps, its wierd that this site is at an all time low, you guys wanted vlad gone and he is so theres no one to enforce his old rules lol so let the shit talking, name calling, mother bashing, racist gestured comments goooo

Weird that Ed would shit talk a stock Viper especially when his truck is in pieces. It has a 540 big block though

i know a couple times people have disliked my opinion on there so they start talking shit about how what they have would kill whatever i drive without knowing what i drive. then they get even more upset when me reaction is, well no shit i driver a fucking 1.6l miata, in a straight line it’s slow as piss.

eds the worst lol, hell dog on stock civics, all kinda of built cars, even cars that have never seen a track lol… kid thinks his dick is 15 inches long because hes got a souped up girls truck that just goes in a straight line quick.

Guess im just tired of hearing it and seeing it all the time from all diff people… Someone could have a bugatti on that page and 20+ people could have some stupid shit to say lol… “gimme 1.5 million and ill build some shit thatll rape dat shit”… so annoying lol.

Always seems like there’s a dick stretching contest when it comes to cars.

I know my truck does 103 mph but I won’t challenge anybody getting there. 3.55 gears and big tires sure don’t make a nearly 3 ton truck a racer. It does have 300hp though, supposedly.