My Dad Just Got Cool.

I’m sure that at no point in my life will my dad do anything even remotely cool. He feels that wide tires are a disadvantage because they cost more money. He has also said at one point, that if he ever “makes it big” he’ll buy a Yaris.
I can comfortably swear that I will slice off one of my nuts if he ever does anything that can even be accidentally misinterpreted as cool.

My dad became cool the day he drove my old SR’d coupe, asked me how much it cost to build, then said “why the hell did I waste all My money on My camaro then?, this thing is way better”

He still asks me “Are you gunna put one of those Redtops into that car?” (My 95)

thats sick haha I remember the first time I showed my dad boost haha :cool:

cut out out the resonator and all bends after the cat up to the muffler. Intake, advance timing and some nicer spark plugs

Congrats dude! That is one clean car:D I’ve been luckily, had a very cool dad all my life :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL were you thinking of that women owned white automatic s14 around pinevalley and HW7? I forgot the name of the street but it’s north of HW7 and east of Pinevalley. My friend lives around the block from there and I would always see a women driving it and every time I would see it I would always think “what a waste”.

Naw, neighbour’s car. Someone on SON already went to look at it, but not sure if they bought it or not. Also, since I’m all the way on the other side of the world, I have no clue if my neighbour still has it.