My Dad Just Got Cool.

So for a while now my dad has been bugging me to find him a 90’s under $6 thou sports car. I always kind of thought he was bluffing but always being on the prowl, I found something worth poking at. So I ended up showing him a kijiji add and he wanted to go take a look.

We went and had a look. the car is perfect 170xxx kms of goodness has not been raped like all other s-chassis out there (including mine lol) i advised my o.k. and that is how a mid life crisis is taken care of.

plans start off with,
poly:
subframe bushings, steering rack bushings ect ect…
a stainless intake,
mild exhaust
what do you guys think would also be tastfull?

Stoked. thought id share.
who has mild KA bolt onssss? :slight_smile:

CONGRADS… LOL
way to get more people into the 240 scene

Did your dad get cool,
or
Did 240’s get gay?

Just joking, congrats.

Is that car automatic? Did you buy it in Woodbridge?

lip skirt package, h.i.d.s

Leave the stock exhaust. Just get rid of the resonator. Drop in K&N. Full tune up and advance the timing. Leave it alone after that.

I don’t know your dad. But, I’m sure he won’t want some ricey lookin S14. (in their eyes a friggin front lip is ricey)

Member, tasteful in your eyes…may not be in his.

But congrats! I wish my dad digged S-chassis (Nissan’s) like I do.
He just drives the SHIT outs my car when I let him. blaaaaah

polish the headlights should be high on the list…

the older you get the slower your eyes become and weaker for seeing at night…

Aero. Something tasteful like the Kei Office S14 the USDM aero is horrible. There’s gotta be something clean like that on the cheap somewhere.

http://www.behrman.jp/img/sp.gif

just leave it alone … clean the head lights up, tune up , air intake leave the exhaust alone, and give it some tints wax the car up and drive plan and simple

lol im trying to convince my dad to get an fd rx7… the car i should have gotten lol :smiley: I’ve got him all brainwashed with potential mods, ls v8+t56 hes sold on it but mom doesnt approve :smiley:

buy it for him, as appreciation for putting up with your shit…

I did, a 1987 Supra - turbo/targa - very decent rolling chassis - $600, then I do the body work and the bug bites him and he buys the candy parts…

my buddies dad has a rhd one and his mom eve enjoys hitting boost

lol the problem is convincing mom financially. I know my mom would be “oh nice car”. Before my car was stripped out/gone crazy my mom enjoyed driving my 240 lol.

haha your paaps is cool as shit. always looking around when he comes by.

congrats on the buy…tho i knew about this when you got it ha!

car is 5spd misissauga

polish the headlights should be high on the list…

[QUOTE]polish the headlights should be high on the list…

the older you get the slower your eyes become and weaker for seeing at night…

is first

Leave the stock exhaust. Just get rid of the resonator. Drop in K&N. Full tune up and advance the timing. Leave it alone after that.

I don’t know your dad. But, I’m sure he won’t want some ricey lookin S14. (in their eyes a friggin front lip is ricey)

Member, tasteful in your eyes…may not be in his.

But congrats! I wish my dad digged S-chassis (Nissan’s) like I do.
He just drives the SHIT outs my car when I let him. blaaaaah

exhaust will be as stock as possible we are on the same page with plans to his car.

haha your paaps is cool as shit. always looking around when he comes by.

congrats on the buy…tho i knew about this when you got it ha!

ill be by SG Tuesday brah

maybe do a navan converion?

nice find and KA and bolts on is usually a waste of time and money unless u bolt on a turbo

+1

im not looking for astronomic power gains… just to clean it up a bit.

My dad became cool real quick when he told me when searching for there first car in Canada they had 2 cars to decide between. They narrowed it down to a VW Golf and a Nissan 240sx. The golf got it due to rear seat room but that would have been cool.