My experience...

with Cali Automotive. I guess this could be on their section but much more people reading general auto chat so it’d be cool if admins leave this here for a while before they move it…

I’ve never seen a better customer service in my life anywhere else and I’ve been to autodream, eriksen nissan, southside (mills?) nissan, few other downtown places quite a few times.

I had few things that needed to be taken care of, Harry booked me in right away and explained his schedule with the car and his ideas to complete detail. He was dead-on on his schedule and everytime something got done on the car, he’d call me and let me know what was done and what the status was. Estimated a price from the beginning and didnt charge a single dollar more.

props to andru and his pops, Harry.

ps There is no being bored in that shop, go on the net, if thats not your thing, just look at Andru’s pictures with about a dozen different girls on his desktop

wow, I think i’ll check them out on my time off. . .that’s good to see positive feedback like that. When I get my car back i’ll write up my own “feedback”. . .

YUPPERS. Cali FTW. The Verhoven crew got it going good over there!

could not agree more.

I went there with my gtir and I still go to them and will continue going to them.

harry is a real good guy and you guys have to check out andrus nexopia pics

ps There is no being bored in that shop, go on the net, if thats not your thing, just look at Andru’s pictures with about a dozen different girls on his desktop

LOL I’ve got a couple tears in my eyes of laughter. No one usually goes on so I just upload my shit there. :lol:

But honestly thanks Bora! I’m glade we could help you out. I’ll show the pops what your wrote here. I think it’ll make his day. :clap

harry is a real good guy and you guys have to check out andrus nexopia pics

LOL okay now it’s offically on like donkey kong. :stuck_out_tongue: For the record I’m not the only on here that has Nexopia. :oops:

Nope, your just the only person that goes hard on it. :roll:

Nexopia is :butthead:

Sorry little bird I didn’t mean to offend you. :alright: :finga:

hey man andru its all good man.

just like when those 14 year olds came into the shop to talk to you. its all good.

im mr1 in nexopia. whats yours? a/s/l webcam?