Congrats PyreXXX!

NECC is slowly taking over Ericksen, Kris is one of our newest additions to the Service side as a service advisor! Now there’s 4 of us there! Woot!

Woo! Any openings for handsome young guys like myself? :E I’ve recently become unemployed. I can mount and balance tires, plus I gots me a tiny bits of mekaniky knowhows. Skeet skeet bang bang.

Ha ha ha…thanks Chris. :E

Yeah…nice to be at Ericksen - always good to be able to talk to a friendly face after a customer comes in upset! :wink:

Steve, right now Ericksen is looking for another Service Advisor, so if you’re interested call Brian Lowes at 429-4611. :slight_smile:

Service advisor hey? What does that entail?

Haha, so… now you can get parts cheap for me right…?

I’ll have to come and see if I can get some satisfaction now! I’m still a bit ticked about my front bumper incident!

Just go see Jared in parts. He’s a good guy

Service Advisors talk to the customers and book appointments. They also offer advice about what might be wrong with a car.

Basically you’re the buffer between the customer and the technicians. :slight_smile:

And yes, Jared is a really good guy. :slight_smile:

Well that’s nifty. Any other info Pesty? Wage? Hours? Benefits? Eriksen Nissan is really easy for me to get to and from, plus I like Nissans (I know that sounds crazy).

Thanks.

Tell you what, I’ll PM you. :slight_smile:

Sounds like a pretty sweet job. No more construction hey??? Sleep in 30 more min’s :stuck_out_tongue: hehe

u guys should help me fix my mom’s tire. The last guy crossthreaded the knut that needed that special key. Damn that stupid shop in petrolia!..Damn me for taking it there in the first place :oops:

Hey whats the the coverage on Spec V’s for paint? My paint is starting to chip off for some reason

+1 for Jared

His the man showed me how to change clutch on my first s13 not to meansion tons of other help over the years.
Did he pick up another nissan yet?

Damn, just when I was about to order you this bumper sticker to. :stuck_out_tongue:

http://www.squizzle.com/_sed43/welfare.jpg

Ha ha ha ha ha… :smiley: Nice, Mike.

Ryan, the bumper to bumper coverage on the car is 3 years/60,000 kilometers. You could definately call us and make an appointment to have someone look at the paint damage and determine if it should be warrantied or not!

The paint on my alloy rims is cracking and coming off - only 1.5 years old and not even used in the winter! Nissan said they are only warranteed for one year when I asked about it this summer about 14 months after buying it! :wall: Why can’t they be 3 years too? End rant.

Another point for Jared, I’ve known him for what… Jeez… 8+ years? holy.

He’s a great guy.

Congrats Kris!

Its nice to hear there will be more familiar faces around Ericksen.

I have been a longtime customer since 1998. I know or knew many people in pretty much all departments. However I’ve been overwhelmed with the mass exodus of people that has occured over the last year or two. Pretty much all the management has changed over. And people I greatly miss are Bill Money (parts), Rick Schumacher (GM), and most recently Jim Gallagher (sales).

I don’t know most of the sales staff nowadays, and the Service Advisors seem to continuously change over. It seems every time I’m there, there’s at least one new face at the service counter.

Thankfully Ericksen has hung on to their best technicians and still have good guys in the parts department. Harvey and Mark (and formerly Bill) deserve huge pats on the back for putting up with a lot of customer crap… particularly from some unruley Z Club members. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ironically the only place I’ve tended to have trouble in dealing with Ericksen Nissan has been… the Service Advisors. I have for a long time been a walking advertisement for Ericksen referring any and everyone to them (like new Z32 owners for example). And lately there have been many that have gone there on my advice and come away with bad experiences. And considering I myself have had a few bad experiences with the service advisors its understandable.

Hopefully with Kris there now, both a fellow car enthusiast himself and with a car-club friendly attitude, this can go a long way to improve Ericksen’s image.

:partyman:
Jason

Don’t forget the other Chris, the sales guy that was drooling over your Z :stuck_out_tongue: that’s the car business for ya, revolving door, I’m glad I’m still here because I like the people I work with and now there’s an addition to our service side that I actually like. So hopefully things will change up and Kris never ever leaves…or else…