My Apex experience

Alot of you might know the problems I have had with the car and with Apex. Overall Travis has did what I asked him to do and has been helpful in fixing the car. He sourced me a motor at his cost with very low km’s and allowed us free dyno and tune time. Over the last month we had communication issues which ended up being solved in the end. Regardless of what happened and whos fault things were Travis stood up and fixed the problems. In the future I will continue to use apex for parts. However I will do all my work myself seeing that I have now gained alot of experience with my motor and enjoy working on my car. At some points I didnt think Travis was going to do anything and this is where the communication problems were but it was only lack of communication. Thank you Travis for all the help and the new motor. We still havent opened the original motor to see what happened but we will be in the next week or so. I will post my dyno sheets hopefully tonight. :cheer:

Travis also came over tonight at 10pm on his anniversary to help pull out a broken stud from the head and stayed until 12:30am.

I have no experience with them(or any other shop in edmonton for that matter) but its always good to see when a shop takes responsibility for their actions and the customer is happy in the end. Hope it all works out and the car is back on the road, congrats! And lets see those numbers!!!

Adam

wow… thats dedication…

bet you feel a little guilty for flaming them now hey? :E

no my car still isnt running :lol: I might when its running though. If we had better communication it would be right now I think.

Well this don’t happen at all , haha .Generally its other way around.
Sounds that they realy take care of their clients.