My fair well to all in Buffalo…

Good luck @ your new job and location. Sucks to see you go… but gotta move on up… to the south side… to geeet a bigger piece of the pieeeeeeeee. Movin on up…

Congratulations Tom.
You were one of the first people to talk to me at BTC a couple years ago.
That was cool because I kind of felt like an outsider being new.

I didn’t think you were really leaving this soon!
Too bad we can’t start producing some of your car parts, I seriously was interested as I want to get into motorsports parts.
Who knows maybe we still can.:gotme:

Good luck with the new career.
Peace,
Mike

PS I hated your Apex Silver Evolution near mine because it made mine look really dirty.:stuck_out_tongue:

Awesome Tom, I know how much you were ready to leave. Sorry nothing worked out with us, but that definately sounds like a badass opportunity regardless. Best of luck man.

well tom, this will answer our question if we can handle a “long distance reach-around realationship” Remember when were were laying on the hood of my car together by the airport…podering all of lifes difficult questions?

i’ll say it again, when you were asking me for advice…whenever an opportunity is given to leave buffalo… do it. Good job on making the right decision! :tup:

word… i want to see you too tom… if ya know what i mean

:cry:

You’ll be missed at every single meet. Not like I really go to them anymore, but this isn’t about me. You’re truly a role model for the kids, and I mean that in a real way. Good luck down there, and I hope you keep true to your word and remain an active poster here on NYSpeed.

Later.

congrats Tom…it was nice seeing you around. I wish you the best of luck…come back and visit :slight_smile:

congratulations

Get the fuck out and good luck!

the meets wont be the same…come out to some of the big meets in ATL buddy - no snow for ur ride anymore

I bet Tom’s really sad to be going…

Man, the beautiful weather, hot southern women, that fat new salary…

I feel sorry for you buddy!

lemme know when we’re all hanging out before you leave.

ah, I remember you talking about moving down there on st patrick’s day. I’m glad it has worked out for you and hope you have some good times down there without all these crazyass buffalonians.

P.S. farewell

;c )

charleston is a really cool area, you’ll like it a lot. gl

congrats man. I’m just a wee bit jealous. :wink:

Thanks to all who replied.

I am honestly really excited for this opportunity, mostly for the area and the chance to advance myself by a big leap in the career. Most of you know that I always wanted to get out of here, but while I was here, I feel as though I made the best of it.

Anyhow, I finally secured a place down there today, and have a new address.

Also, if ANYONE on here wants to come and vist, you will have a nice place to stay, even if you are there for other things.

I can’t wait to scope out the car scene down there. With the weather being so much nicer, I can imagine that there should be a few nice cars down there tolling around regularly.

And, just to be a wiener, I am going to post pic’s of my new bike when I get it, and my after work rides to Hilton Head, Myrtle Beach, Savanna etc…

I will definately post pictures of me riding my motorcycle in the middle of January for all you as well!

Eh, I rode mine at least once every month. lol

Seriously, enjoy and don’t forget us…

Hey Tom, it’s been a pleasure. Especially anally…

Best of luck dude, keep in touch man…

Good luck tom!! It was great to meet you/hang out/cruise together a few times this year. I hope all goes well for you down in SC!! Make sure to keep and touch and visit us back in Buffalo once in a while :slight_smile:

Charleston is an awesome place. Ton of stuff to do out there, lotta history behind that place too if your into that type of thing. :tup:

yarr

i talked to you today. I dont need to post anything…