My friend's new ride. Oh my.

we all congradulated u, and sed sweet car…it wasnt until u started sayin how much more leet ur car was till we told u the facts…then u got ur panties in a bunch…

again, sweet ride, chill, id like to meet ya…

you dont need to prove yourself. everyone knows what a viper runs stock… y not have fun and race all sorts of stock and nonstock cars. btw, good luck finding a stock car on here.

shhhh from the peanut gallery.

to beck

:word: but you saved me some typing :heart:

you’re the one who bought a viper for the pussy…sounds like you don’t have much in those departments as well.

and its YOU’RE. not YOUR.

Like… [color=red]You’re the [size=4]tool. and I threw it in your mom last night, while your dad watched me go to browntown.[/color][/size]

one of the funniest threads ever…haha viper vs vette?? lol vettes can TURN vipers can barely go straight…u can barely launch a viper and keep it from going sideways even with the ginormous tires<–useful haha… ive never heard someone say “its still just a vette” before this is golden material…money for money mod for mod (lolol)…one of the worst investments is a viper…buy an evo…spank the shit out of a viper in every catagory and still have money to buy…most of a house

another ignorant clown…nice…, dont the new z06’s have same tires? lol

he may be another ignorant clown…

but you take the cake.

in fact, you also fucking bake the cake, and you eat it.

Fuck…you are the cake…

marcus…why haven’t you touched on any of my “buying a viper for pussy” comments?

nice ghetto biatch…real nice :slight_smile: kisses sweetheart :slight_smile:

he has, but they went into some other catagory for his response…

like me talking about corvettes vs. viper…and then him responding about my stealth :lol:

2005 Viper SRT-10
__________________________________________________ ________
Base price: $82,295
Vehicle type: front-engine, rear-drive; 2-door 2-passenger roadster
Interior volume, F/R/cargo (cu ft) 48/NA/7
Wheelbase 98.8 in
Length/width/height 175.6/75.2/47.6 in
Turning circle 40.5 ft
Curb weight 3400 lb
EPA city/hwy mpg 12/20
Fuel-tank capacity/range 18.5 gal/222 mi
Passive restraints driver and passenger front airbags

POWERTRAIN
8.3-liter pushrod 20-valve V-10, 500 hp, 525 lb-ft; 6-sp man

SUSPENSION
F ind, unequal-length control arms, coil springs, anti-roll bar
R ind, unequal-length control arms, coil springs, anti-roll bar

BRAKES
F/R vented disc/vented disc
ABS standard

here are specs you conviently left out:

Curb weight 3310 lb
Weight Distribution: 49.0/51.0
8.3-liter pushrod 20-valve V-10, 510 hp, 535 lb-ft; 6-sp man
ront: 14.0 x 1.3-in vented disc/Quad Piston
Rear: 14.0 x 1.3-in vented disc/Quad Piston
Independant Parking Brake

Roadholding, 300-ft-dia skidpad: 1.01 g

Braking
60-0 mph: 97 ft.(World Record Holder)

Also, why dont you do you your own homework; you will find out that the performance specs in C/D could not be duplicated by any other magazines which have tested the car. Ringer that GM sent on purpose? No…they havent done that BEFORE! Your specs are meaningless. if I wanted to take the time, I could search the Viper board and pull the same times out of my ass, but I will spare you in light of your extreme stupidity. I hate Magazine Racing, but you asked for it :slight_smile:

marcus, your banned from the word “ignorant” until you know what youre talkin about

PS- Horsepower sells cars. Torque wins races. Ricer.

just kisses?

if it were up to me, id shave your pubes, and make a sandwhich out of them. then have a lil of your brown eye for desert. :lickout:

P.S.- PM for a super loose anus.

Im not going to get off topic.

You wasted your money, cause you apparently know nothing about cars.

You should check into either getting all your engine work done @ Kustom Werks, and check out Empire Car Club…they would love you.

maybe… but the vette uses every ounce of performance possible. the viper can put high #s up…and cant even utilize the steam roller tires …my nissan can handle better than the viper and its 1/30th the price…AND i have white stripes on my red car too

lol…ok

There were 8 new posts in this thread in the time it took me to read it :lol:

once again, i actually liker vipers…

they have the best braking system around

the z06 is a better car, im sorry, but it is. deal with it.

I dont know about everyone else on here, but I give credit where credit is due… Buying a Viper and thinking your the man doesnt get any of my “props”…

“next winter I am gonna have some other guy thats not me do crazy stuff to my already fast car and I am gonna smoke everyone and I will be the king!!1”
Hell yeah, mad props to you king viper cool man… :baby: