My friend's new ride. Oh my.

oh, boy…here we go again…

BWAHAHAHA

i wish i could give you more karma tonight, but apparently i have to spread it around before i do :frowning:

no i really do have red with white stripes…it sucks

just bring the car out and see how it holds up…
again, in friendly races. then u can get a perspective of where it stands, what it takes, and that other cars that arent vipers can be fast too.

mighty. saturday. be there.

Bone stock srt:

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b322/marc750/srtdyno.jpg

Bone stock z06:

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b322/marc750/z06stockdyno.jpg

Z06 is better Why?

Im convinced…the viper is a car for people who want a nice car, but know nothing about cars. and have more money than they really should.

I wanted a viper when i was about 8. Now i think they are shit piles, for the money.

i am also convinced, that people who own vipers do not do their own work… they pay people to do it…

LOL, if I owned a maxima, you guys would say everything to make me own an altima…at the end, it does fucking matter. Peace.

HORSEPOWER NUMBERS MEAN SHIT NOOB

i only have 440whp now…if i raced my car when it was 505whp i would fuckin demolish it

edit: ive been in and drove my neighbors srt10…im fairly confident my lowly 440hp car… with 500#s more weight would beat it as it stands

because it traps 125mph to a vipers 121mph…so what good is this dyno? cause the power isn’t getting you there faster! dynos mean nothing. Power to weight ratios, gear ratios, weight distribution, suspension characteristics make a car…Overall The new Z06 wins. go pick up a magazine, please.

Listen girlfriend, I bought the car, my friend posted pics…chill and enjoy the pics, you have comments? Great. If they are negative, keep them to yourself. I like cars and I bought what I wanted, I am happy and can give two shits if its faster that a neon or not. :slight_smile:

you asked… price for price, mod for mod.

69k > 83k
vettes hp/tq vs weight > vipers hp/tq vs weight
vettes handling>>>>>>> vipers handling
people with vettes tend to know what they are talking about
no ghey stripes on vettes
vettes are fast 1/4 wise
vettes i bet are safer
vettes have nicer rims
vettes are prolly cheaper insurance wise
vettes get respect from me
I’ve actually seen a vette on jackstands…
corvettes have been around longer than dodge has…not vipers, but dodge itself.
modablility is cheaper with vettes.
40whp with $400 headers >>>>>> *

but then again, a vette is just a vette.

beck is right…its 100% a status symbol for old men…Z06 is better why? :biglol: cause it friggn beats up the viper! with less hp and can out handle the viper alllllll day and doesnt have as high sticker price

edit…the less hp comment i made was wrong…dyno sheets of a car with more hp = better car :bloated:

so why did you make such a big deal out of teh z06 post? If dyno’s dont mean anything, find me another source that shows the z06 trapping 124 besides car and driver. Motor trend tested the car and pulled a 12.XX out of the z06. Show me another resource homie.

I’ll see if i can get my buddy to come out on sat if you like.
He drives a bone stock 2002 Z06. (ya know the car that costs far less then that viper you got :slight_smile: ) You should have no troubles killing him. because if you dont win by more then 5 cars, you should be upset

lol, stock vetter vs stock viper is viper wins…post some number homie and show some proof? This is all hypethetical.

NO, you go look it up lazy ass. you think im gonna do your work cause you own a viper? :crap:

Checkout corvetteforum.com.

Z06 > Viper > C6

learn it…its a simple forumla

OMFG…i give up.

look up c6 z06’s.

i cant wait til they come out. OMFG…i yearn for that day.

im gonna have my rents take out a home equity and buy me a vette, just to show him whats up.

different driver tend to have different results with the same car… where it was tested also has alot to do with it…

good driver w/ 50* weather @ sticky track>>>shitty driver w/90* weather @ green track.

fyi green track means not preped shitty track

btw: my dad is lookin at gettin a c6 zo6… ill race ya if/when he gets it

well there was that british video of the convertible vette hanging in with the viper from a dig and performing way better on a road course there the viper underperforms in handling…and thats a convertible! z06 would whoop on it, especially the C6 Z06