My friend's new ride. Oh my.

" yourdo your work cause you own a viper?"

and you dont own a viper, so your a dick right to me ? Nice to meet you dick :slight_smile:

theres also a video of an (street trim) integra wiping a vipers ass

good, get one for your car before they take your ls1

did that make sense:shrug:

no, there is someone always faster, its a game that no one can win. You know this.

yes i know this, y are u telling me

vettes, everyone has one, thats why I dont want one :slight_smile:

:whogives: anymoreā€¦this thread is like real-time chattingā€¦im sick of keeping up with itā€¦later haters

http://dodge.jbcarpages.com/Viper/2003/Bilder/2003%20Viper%20SRT-10%20Interior.jpg

great!!!.. i spent 90k bucks, and i have the same interior as my dads SLT Hemi Ram 4x4 Work Truck :tup:

OMG I LOVE THE ONE PEICE DASH LOOK!!!one

now on to the vette:

http://www.weblogsinc.com/common/images/3353683258292348.JPG?0.14911349391064754

http://www.weblogsinc.com/common/images/3341358591413336.JPG?0.5507538711913502

^trueā€¦vettes have lame interiors for the $ā€¦but still look like a lux mobile compared to the viper

yup thats that teg from CTFā€¦one sick tegā€¦I beleive the vids are on their websiteā€¦

oh yes im so jealousā€¦iā€™m sure all the people on here (you know the ones who have been here for a long time with me) will tell you that im a dick and have no sense of humor :lol: Of course you know this because you have posted on here for what? one day? Iā€™ve been here for 5 years. I have made friends by being exactly the opposite person that you are. You are the dick, youā€™re arrogant, ignorant and immature. I never once said anything about you personally until you brought it into the thread because you couldnā€™t deal with someone not putting your car as number one. YOu made personal comments, You made comments not relivant to the discussion and you have continued to dig the hole that you started and make it larger. Some years back in this thread, i asked you to relax a bit, come to a meet and that you deserved a second chance. THAT was a peace offering to a degree. Obviously, you didnā€™t like the idea so thats fine. My final thoughts:

Realize that nobody agrees with you here

That you are in fact a noob

Take my advice and sit back and chill a little

read up more on new cars

Go to some meets

Meet people

After you see whats out there, after you have been around for a while you will go back to this post and laughā€¦i hope :shurg:

Best of luck to you and your viper. I hope you enjoy every minute with it as it is a hot car.

adios

well sedā€¦lock thread popo

==========================================================
you askedā€¦ price for price, mod for mod.

69k > 83k (price only matters to people who cant afford it)

vettes hp/tq vs weight > vipers hp/tq vs weight (this is neglegible, vette is 7.10 lbs per hp / viper is 7.13 lbs per hp)
(torque for vette is 7.66 lbs per ft pound / viper is 6.56 lbs per ft pound)(hp to weight neglebible-torque to weight is substantial to viper favor)

vettes handling>>>>>>> vipers handling (Last time I checked, .98g is less than 1.01g) (in vipers favor again)

people with vettes tend to know what they are talking about (this thread disproves this rule LOL)

no ghey stripes on vettes (what about the grand sport vette? it had stripesā€¦ vettes arent fast enough to have racing stripes without looking ghey)

vettes are fast 1/4 wise (and you are slow mentally, but we are not keeping track :slight_smile:

vettes i bet are safer (last time I checked, when a vette crashes, you need two dust pans and an engine stand)

vettes have nicer rims(2006 viper rims are almost same as vette rimsā€¦cough)

vettes are prolly cheaper insurance wise (actually, no. thats what happens when you couple dime a dozen production #'s with stupid owners)

vettes get respect from me (Thats because youā€™re mildly retarded)

Iā€™ve actually seen a vette on jackstandsā€¦(and I have seen a SR-71 Blackbird on jack-standsā€¦point?)

corvettes have been around longer than dodge hasā€¦not vipers, but dodge itself. (Dodge has been in business since 1917 - vettes came on in 1952)

modablility is cheaper with vettes. (and you get what you pay for)

40whp with $400 headers >>>>>> (considering the car is not out yet, and there is no aftermarketā€¦ you know this how? But itā€™s a vette so it must be true.)

but then again, a vette is just a vette. (just like the 10 that are parked on my streetā€¦ (that I know about))

check out www.garyjavo.com and see his stock-bottom end gts walk turbo crotch rockets. No comment? :slight_smile:

o god, the thread has endedā€¦ur digging yourself deeper by the second.
end it. you dont know what ur talkin about

if you still think you superior, bring your car out and prove it next to our shitboxesā€¦
weā€™re willing to forget this and end it, you keep draging it on

enough,
plz lock this mods

you guys are uniqueā€¦no where in this thread I posted that I challenged anyone here. All you are trying to sell me on a vette and how supierior it is.

MY DSM IS BETTER THAN YOUR VETTE AND YOUR VIPER AND COSTS $70K LESS!!!OMG!!!IM SOO COOL

/sarcasm

This thread was a damn good timeā€¦

No shit dude, whats up with all the damn attitude on this board with a simple fuggin post?

no big deal, vips look hot, but u challenged vette/z06ā€¦u had it coming once u do that, it has been an epic battle for the last few years and it has been compared 100s of times all over the worldā€¦not looking good for vipers :frowning: