my g'f car

Ps try to clean your wiring up a bit lol And did you run the RCA’s on the same side as the power wire?? :S can’t tell from the pic

dude, shut up and post pics of your girlfriend. and her trunk, who cares about the car (im not 40 so i could care less, if theres grass on the filed ply ball)

painting your int. is gay but who cares shes a chick so whatever

hahaha stupid toyota

make a plate out of MDF and screw it in there, metal will vibrate and sound like shit, or you could put 6x9s in a box and shove em in the back, boxes for 6x9s are like 10 bucks a peice and you dont have to mae shit, i had em in my s13

it figures most wouldn’t get it. do we really need another kid on the street sucking dick for crack? i took her from a shit hole town, saved her from being a crack head, gave her everything she wants, she’s in a good school and getting good grades. i have given her every opportunity to make something of herself instead of throwing her life away. sue me for helping someone when they needed it most.

painting the interior made it look a hell of allot better, it’s pretty bla without the red. it might be gay, but were talking about a yaris here, it was gay to begin with. but like i said at the very start. it was free. 14,000$ car brand new for free. u telling me u wouldn’t drive it?? 45$ fill @ 1.22L(premium)gets you 600km in the city 750 hi way. show me a 240 that does that.

it’s a chick car, she wanted it painted i painted it. lots of ppl paint up there interior, makes it look better.

hey ppl with answers!!!

first, were talking about a YARIS, there is no performance, it doesn’t need to perform, 106hp, it couldn’t perform if it wanted to. the goal of 3rd is to warm the car, not perform better, there was nothing to do with performance.

thank you for the answers, next time I’m at the audio shop I’ll pick some dynamatt and go from there.

the amp is just temp, it’s going to be mounted on the underside of the trunk bed, it’s just a plastic insert that can come out, it’s locked into place so it wont go any were. the wires will be hidden.

the power wire runs up the drives side while the RCA run up the middle, they don’t fallow the power wire under the seat.

Ok cool, I was only making sure the RCA’s weren’t run with the power. And contrary to what seems to be popular belief, you can make a nice bracket out of aluminum or metal WITHOUT rattle. Hence why I said wrap the area nicely. I have my components installed in a metal bracket that came from the after market like that, it holds the tweeter and driver in place in the area that used to house the stock coaxial, and they sound amazing, the advantage of metal brackets is that they are super simple to make and so easy to mount, (thin) I don’t know where this rattle would come from unless you were mounting them with loose screws on loose metal… hmm odd

my real only other issue with mounting this speaker, the hole for the speaker is like 2-4" away from the panel, the fronts have a cone around them to make them but up with the door panel so the sound doesn’t escape into he door. i don’t know what dynamatt is, but would i be able to make a cone out it so that the sound from the rears don’t just fill up the back panel. do you know what i mean?? I’m gonna go take pictures of it when she gets off work, about an hour or two. so you can better understand what i mean. what is dynamatt exactly?

the metal/aluminum would be pretty easy to use and i have the tools to do it. there is three holes in the speaker slot of the car.

lol…relax im just busting ur balls

dynamat is a sound deadener, it is EXACTLY what you are thinking you need, yes you can make a cone, I suggest laying it on the area the speaker will be backing. It will solve any problem you are facing, it literally is made for this reason. http://www.dynamat.com/ Do a little reading on what it is and you will agree, just lay down some sound deader (which is what that cone is for essentially)

luis everyone else is given me a hard time over nothing, it frustrates me. and puts me in a bad mood. instead of just asking how to put a speaker in a hole, i figured maybe some background on what I’m doing might help you better help me.

noted-

clean interior if g/f slacks off
3rd will not give me more performance when engine is cold
painting interior is gay, so my g/f is a lesbian, +1 for me!!

anyways, i will read up on this, thank-you for your help, if there was only more ppl on here who were actually willing to help instead of hinder this place would probably have more ppl.

hey i have some brackets that i got for my 240 but never used them… they have 6.5 holes cut out and it SHOULD be large enough to fit in those rear holes. you can drill new holes to secure it. let me know and ill take some pics of it!

you want the sound to move into the back pannels, what you actually want to do it use the Dynomat and something like that to help seal the back so you almost make an enclosure out of it. It can greatly help increase your mid-bass which is one of the hardest things to acheave in a vehicle.