my g'f car

i personally wouldn’t buy this car, but when it’s given to you, meh!

she wants to “pimp” her ride much like anyone else who gets their first car!
it’s a 07 yaris hatchback. nothing special 1.5L vvt-i 106hp baby!! it’s really good on gas tho.

i bought her a stereo, but i actually bought myself a stereo b/c it will be going into my 240 when it’s up and running again!! but she doesn’t know that!! 2 10" Rockford Fosgate p3’s in a Rockford box, powered by a pioneer premier amp(1200w @ 4ohms). the yaris does not come with rear speakers(cheap ass toyota!!), it is not an option. but there is hole in the rear panels to make it look like there is. i pulled the panel back and there is a big gapping hole(kinda reminded me of my x-g/f!! j/k, but seriously tho…) i need some kinda solution for this. i have 6.5" RF power series speakers to go in, but the hole is to big. is there any way of fab a bracket? if there is what should it be made outa? I’ll post pics when the car gets back here.

I’m wondering what brand of paint you guys used to paint the interior of your car. i went to CT and picked up some duplicolor i think it was called. it seems to have worked well, but didn’t want to stay on the pieces i was painting, like it was coated in wax, the paint ran right off. i had to sand like a mofo to get the paint to stay. it turned out pretty good. there is more to be done but this is it do far.

nothing special, but it does look better then the flat black it was before. comments, and suggestion on how to get those 6.5" in would be awesome!!

peace.

krylon in the house paint section works wonders

im going to pose a question and please do not be offended…

“she wants to “pimp” her ride much like anyone else who gets their first car!”

are you dating a 16/17 year old?

most people i know get their first car around that age, it just caught me offgaurd i suppose

lol, yes, there is a long story behind it, but she is 17(will be 18 in aug) in a nut shell, she dropped outa school to move away from her foster parents and live with a crack head in b.c. she’s sexy, awesome, funny and one hell of a nympho!! i couldn’t let a bright mind and a beautiful body go to waste sucking dick for crack…

you know i wondered if house paint would be the best route, b/c i found with the spray paint, it runs almost all the time, nothing sandpaper can’t fix, but still a pain in the ass. did you just use a regular brush? i know u didn’t use a roller, or did u?!?!?

I’m I the only one reading this thread and saying “wtf”

and just google the answer to what paint is better.
The key to get the paint to stick is make the surface rough & clean.
Use fine sand paper,
but make sure there is no dust remaining on the surface being painted.
Use rubbing alcohol to clean before painting.

LOL? the first picture looks like a transformer.

google will give me a shit load of crap, in 2 minutes i had an answer from someone who actually used it and knew what they were doing, not some retard with a crapalier all painted up. more or less i was just showing it off. have most of these guys not been working on there cars for a long ass time? I’m sure somewhere down the road someone had to fab something up for a speaker. sry for asking a ?, i thought that was what this place is all about.

do you run around and tell everyone to google their ?'s. 90% of the ?'s asked on this forum could be answered by google. but do ppl ask google? if they did this place would be pretty fucking dull.

it’s no wonder y u have tons of users but 80% of them never come back, they try and ask a ? and get “y don’t u just google it” or bitched out.

lol, it does now that u say it!! its different, glove box above the steering wheel, glover box in it’s normal spot, and then they added a 3rd one in the dash above the regular one, so it has lots of storage space.

• did you use clear coat on your house paint for your interior?

hahaha wow, after all this the only responce I am going to give is

Who give a shit about read speakers. It is all about front Stage.

well unless you drive an Iroc with amped 6x9’s in the rear

no. you are not the only one.

anyways, the speakers in the trunk (not so much of a trunk anymore with the subs occupying 95% of the space) is kinda funny. i think the subs need more power than the car can make with its engine.

imagine sitting in the back of a hatch back civic that had no rear speakers, you hear no music, but bass and rattle… i don’t sit back there so really i don’t give a shit, just thought it was gay that you can’t even get them as an option, but i figured i would put some speakers back there to help with the sound, my pant leg covers the front speaker all the time. i have a set of the same RF 6.5" to go in the front, but the fronts not the problem, i just have to take the speaker out and put the other one in, not build some bracket from god knows what, plastic, metal, aluminum, wood, thats why I’m asking!!

the engine, rather alternator, has no problem handling the amp. at an idle(700rpm) with the ac on full, high-beams, all interior lights on, and the stereo full blast nothing dimmed. so power isn’t an issue. they make those lawn mower motors pretty good now a days!!!

there is other ppl on here showin off there shitty cars, i slapped a decent stereo in my g/f’s car, thought i’d share it. go fuck yourself.

lol
i just find it funny when people put oversized subs in their trunk, that’s all.
i don’t give a fuck about stereo so good for you son!

lol, u need some glasses then son, those are 10", like one of the smallest subs you can get without compromising quality(jenson etc). if you don’t care about audio, then shut ur face and don’t post your bullshit in here.

i asked a ?, i want an answer, i don’t care if you don’t care about audio stuff, so fuck off, this thread doesn’t concern you. simple as that, 100 ppl have viewed this, those that had nothing to say left, do that same.

Why does she have in 3rd gear instead of drive?

why is the interior dirty and full of change ??

if u look in the other picture where you can see the speedo and tach, there is a little green light that says cold, i shouldn’t have to tell you what that means, but by driving in 3rd gears instead of drive, it keeps the rpm’s around 2g @ 50kph, instead of 1200, thus warming the motor.

the car will get dirty when the owner does not clean it. i didn’t think i would have to answer that, but a stupid ? deserves a stupid answer.

change is for/from tim hortons

So let me get this straight - when the engine is cold, you feel it will perform better by putting MORE stress on it?

I have the following bits of wisdom to share with you:
Stop dating jailbait.
Painting your interior pieces is second only to fucking another guy in the ass in terms of homosexuality.
The Yaris looks pretty cool actually.
Washing your car and cleaning the interior works wonders.

who cares. obviously he doesn’t want to talk about anything other than how to put a 6.5 inch speaker into her yaris.

AHHH just answer his question why does everyone have to question everything. Dude do whatever you want, you can use wood, iron, aluminum, whatever! Just wrap the area nicely in dynamatt or something well and do whatever the hell you want. Yes it is all about front stage but I highly doubt this is a IASCA competitor. And if two RF 10’s are big I’d HATE to see what you think of anything else, I have ONE alpine type R 12" in a alpine spec bandpass box and it is bigger then a box for two 10"s… Man use whatever material you want to make a bracket, I suggest some aluminum or a small piece of sheet metal, not too low gauge and you will be fine.