My Goulash Is Awesome.

Yea, word up.

I made it last night, and it was so damn tasty I just had to make it again tonight. In fact I just might cook it all the time… it’s super easy to prepare… and it tastes just like grandmas!

recipe:
1/2c whole wheat elbows
1 can crushed tomatos
1/2 lb ground turkey ( or beef if you don’t care. )
Seasonings of Choice.

Cook the noodles in boiling water. ETA: 10 mins.
Brown the meat in frying pan. ETA: 5 mins.
Throw noodles and meat and seasoning in sauce pan. throw in tomatos. mix. let simmer for 1hr.

rock out.

:shoot:

Goulash is so good I haven’t made it in a long time, I made vegetable lasagna 2 nights ago that rocked. Last night was garlic shrimp stir fry though… mmmm

nyspeed taste off? like a “Taste of NYspeed”

That sounds madddd tasty dude! I think I’m gonna make that tomorrow night. I’ve never had goulash with turkey. Sounds… better.

Mmm a cook off. Roclife has had a few Chili cookoffs. I say we do a cookoff that would rock!

At least a spring time grill a thon or something

Park + beer + grilling = awesomeness

It’s all about the seasonings. Chopping up some red pepper and mincing some onions would make it leet, but I’m lazy and just use either taco or chili seasoning packets. If you do use the onions, brown them in the frying pan before throwing them in the sauce pan. make sure to dump all the goop from the frying pan into the sauce pan for extra <3

Give it a shot… it’s a cinch to make, is mad healthy ( if you care ) and tastes killer :slight_smile:

[quote=“ryanmcell,post:5,topic:25822"”]

Mmm a cook off. Roclife has had a few Chili cookoffs. I say we do a cookoff that would rock!

At least a spring time grill a thon or something

Park + beer + grilling = awesomeness

[/quote]

:word: maybe there will be a chili cookoff at one of the barbeques. that’d rule. or a cookoff of any kind.

1 lb ground beef
sweet peppers
onions
garlic
Goya ADOBO
Goya SOFRITO
jar of spaghetti sauce
1lb pasta of choice
FRANKS HOT SAUCE

garlic bread, tostones, salad and a beer on side and there you have it… Puerto Rican goulash.:stuck_out_tongue:

I love Goulash

good stuff.

fuck spaghetti sauce, that’s your weak spot

my goulash would rape yours!:shoot:

[quote=“sureshot!,post:10,topic:25822"”]

fuck spaghetti sauce, that’s your weak spot

my goulash would rape yours!:shoot:

[/quote]

hahaha. Real men eat my style goulash, not that FAT FREE crap…jk.:stuck_out_tongue:

goulash is in my top 3 for favorite foods

GABBAGOO?

[quote=“SkunkApe,post:13,topic:25822"”]

GABBAGOO?

[/quote]

LOL YES

I forgot.

GABBBBBBAAAAGGOOOOOOOOOO:lol:

ABHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

My Goulash brings all the boys to the yard,
And their like
It’s better than yours,