My Grandpap needs your prayers

on monday he was addmitted for a possible blockage near or in his heart. today he had a cathator put in and saw that he will need at least triple possibly quadurple bipass surgery. he was driven to mercy hospital and will undergo the surgury tomorrow between 11 and noon. it will take 3-6 hours and he probably won’t return home for atleast 2 weeks and be in ICU for at least 2 days.

from what I gathered it is a very painful surgury after it is done so please keep him in your prayers during and after surgury.

also please pray for my grandmother as she almost totally relied on my grandfather because of parkinsons and scoliosis she can’t mover well at all. I know my family and myself will do what we need to do to take care of them both we just all need your prayers.

sorry to hear that sam.

the doctor seems very confident that he will be fine it is just the long recovery period and the fact he is 86 years old that makes me nervous. just keep him in your prayers

consider him “hooked up” with some prayers

Sorry to hear about that… Thinking of you and your family

x2

x3

My grandpap is in the hospital too
SURGERY TODAY too!!!

booo

i seriously read the first lines of you post BoostedITR41 and I thought you were related to me…weird

But my grandpap is getting surgery on his intestine I think!

I hope everything goes well.

well he had his sugery yesterday and all seemed well. this morning he wasn’t doing well so they re opened his chest and found he had a heart attack this morning and now they may be thinking his liver and kidneys may be failing and his blood presure is way way down. so please pray for him. He needs them right now

crap sam, i feel for ya man, if you need anything all you gotta do is give me a call man…

thanks man I know. there is nothing we can do but just wait now

im here for you too Sam if you need anything

Thanks Chad. I am on my way to the hospital now(Mercy). They have him on dialisis to A. clean and B. hoping to jump start his other organs(liver for the most part). The good news is that the doctor said that he saw no perminant organ damage when he was in there but that doesn’t mean there isn’t any. They are letting us into see him about 2PM. just keep praying for him as well as our family

i’m not the praying type, but I hope everything goes well. It sucks when stuff like this happens. I lost my grandfather on my mom’s side and my grandmother on my father’s side last year and it’s tough.

sure thing,and ill be looking for the thread tomorrow saying that everything is ok

well I just got back. he is critical but stable for the moment. the acid in his blood seems to be very very slowly reducing so they are hoping his liver kicks back in and that may jump start his bloods coagulation. it is all speculation at this point though and the next 24 hours are critical. my mom and aunt are staying down there tonight incase something happens and I will be goin back sometime tomorrow.

thanks to all of you who are praying for him and please don’t stop because he still needs your prayers

ok guys just keep praying. they are closing his chest now and hoping to remove the balloon pump from his leg today or tomorrow so today is very important. also he is still in critical condition but the doctor said he is making very slow possitive strides. so thank you all for your prayers and please continue to keep him in your prayers