My gym is closing need to find a new one

So Bally fitness in Orchard Park is closing and want to find out where everyone else in the area goes and what the membership costs are . I know theres a BAC across Union I’m gonna stop in there this week to see how it is . This really sucks I pay less than $100 a year for my current membership which is how much most people pay for 3 months . Thanks for any info .

ha my friend just called me today and said the same thing. I go to the BAC right on union there and I love it. Its my 3rd year there so i get it for 30bucks a month. they do have a lot to offer as well. dry sauna, steam room, spinning classes, city bac has a pool. and its close

That Bally’s was such a pile of crap.

There is a YMCA down Southwestern towards E. Aurora.

I use to go to the YMCA, it sucks, super packed with high school kids.

I currently am a member at Fitness Factory at Southgate, its never packed and its real clean, unlike the ballys in OP that place smelled.

wow 100 a year. I wish!

I also belong to Bally’s. Got a lifetime membership on ebay for $500 and it is like 120 a year of something and with your $250 flexfit debit card you can pay for two years plus every year which is sweet. From what I heard, not sure if it is true, they may only be closing temporarily for the health department. That building is discusting and needs a total makeover.

real life dodgeball?

http://www.outdoorfunstore.com/dodgeball/DodgeballMovie-DVD.jpg

I remember going there with my parents when I was a kid, early 90’s having to sit in that babysitting room upstairs. Guess things didn’t get any better

I realize this might be a little more of a haul for you, but, check out planet fitness in williamsville on sheridan drive, it’s open 24 hours monday through thursday and has a great membership package for $20 a month. Really laid back place, there is also a prepaid membership for 18 months and it works out to be $11 a month when all is said and done. EDIT: they have a 99 for twelve month prepaid membership until the end of the year.

http://www.planetfitness.com/

http://www.planetfitness.com/Williamsville/?s=1134&c=10145&x=0

I think world gym in Hamburg offers the same deals as well seeing as they are owned by the same people.

Woah really why is that Bally closing… is the one in Amherst safe? (that is my current gym)

If you a south towner I would try to get in on a deal at BAC, I left BAC for Bally had a pretty sweet deal there but liked the atmosphere of Bally a little better.

if you dont mind taking a drive downtown and paying for parking i work at ecc and i do the gym memberships here could get a year for 99.00$ includes both pools,cardio room,weight room,track,and basketball courts.

+1 except it was early 80s for me
I havent been in that place in probably 20yrs

umm, I go to worlds in Hamburg.

$50 down… 10 per month, plus 19 every 6 months.
NOT a bad deal. very clean gym…and lots of girls (if you’re into that thing)

+1 to Carnut on Planet Fitness… I have been there for a year now, nice place, just does not have all of the extras

please dont. last thing i want is a gazillion new people being in the way at the BAC.

haha I loveee the first few months of January…
everyones new years resolution is to get to the gym…
Come febuary, attendance is down %100

Lol at planet fitness, let’s drive 25 minutes to go to the gym.

It was merely a suggestion for those who might want to pay a little less for the membership, again why I suggested World on Camp Road since that will be closer and has the same deals.