my kouki

I would just like to make this post to clear some thing’s up.

My Credentials

I have completed my 9000 hour and 3 year required college block. Managed to obtain an above 90% average which rewarded myself with a letter from the Dean of Mohawk College congratulating me on making the honor roll.

I achieved an above 85% average on my exit exam which honors me with a red seal in the automotive trade allowing me to be licensed in all of Canada not just provincial.

So for someone who knows nothing about myself or my business now you can consider yourself informed as to my credentials.

I have no problem posting my license if you would like so that you can see for yourself.

The Build

At no time did we abandon the project and always continued to offer assistance to get things back on track. Unfortunately when you build a vehicle to this magnitude nothing is as simple as it seems. Problems arise and it is how you deal with them that determines the end build. The customer was told numerous times that if he had a problem to contact us and we would be more then happy to fix them.

Some of the issues that arose were not a direct issue caused by the swap example: The customer had contacted us with a main power electrical issue. We spent numerous hours going through our swap only to determine that someone had done previous work in the OEM fuse box which allowed one of the main power wires to short out and cause a relay to fail. There was also a few other issues that arose that have nothing to do with an RB swap that we fixed for a minimal fee.

With the over heating problem the customer was advised that the customer supplied fans would not be sufficient to cool the swap. We always recommend dual flex-a-lite fans with all our swaps some running in the neighborhood of 450 + hp. The customer did not want to spend the money on the flex-a-lite fans and decided to purchase his own.

It was highly recommended to do the manifold to head gasket and manifold to turbo gasket along with turbo to extension pipe gasket. The customer choose not to take our advice on doing what we consider preventive maintenance when performing a swap. If the customer would have taken this advice we would have noticed the broken stud which was under the heat shield and repaired the issue at no fee to the customer.

We test drove the vehicle to Bing’s meet before fully returning the car to the customer. During the test drive only one issue arose which was overheating caused by the customer supplied fans. The customer was made aware of this issue. However no leaks were detected in any part of the exhaust. This was all during a 5hr drive in total.

After the car was returned we went through the whole car again due to a lack of boost. The customer supplied knock-off boost tee failed and we replaced it with a Turbosmart one which fixed that issue. In fact we were never paid for the part we installed.

We have no personal issues with the customer and have always tried to give our assistance to him in any way. Unfortunately it seems that due to logistics this is not always possible for him. We take great pride in our work and have worked very hard to establish ourselves as one of the leading shops in Ontario. I don’t know how many other shops can say they have 4 400+hp Nissan builds which are most daily driven.

Intense S13 Drift Car 449.8hp
2003 350Z TT 460hp
1993 300zx RB25 Swap GT35 Top Mount Upgrade 443hp
GTR Skyline Twin GT 28’s 438hp

To sum things up we have no personal issues with Mike. We are not here to get into an argument we just wanted to make sure things were clarified. We would also like to thank the people who support us and the numerous pm’s we received regarding this issue. Please feel free to contact us with any further questions anyone may have.

With Love Justin Forsyth