my kouki

if your not happy with their work. Which is pretty much waht this whole post is about. What they did wrong, and why your not happy with it.

I was the one driving mikey back and forth from toronto to barrie which means i do have somethign to do with this.

You on the other hand, not soo muuuuchhhh.

anyways , who cares im going to put in work
Buy my rims, We’ll hug.

EDIT: for all i kow intense motorsports has changed and learned a few things and now do proper work… all im saying is if they are gunna charge top dollar and not even do a good job, the least they could do is fix the problems created.

I saw one of there newer swaps, and it looked farely clean and ran fine, although it was an sr.

Amature hour? non registerd mechanics? dude, seriously i have yet to meet a single licenced mechanic( i belive thats what you meant when u said registered)
that can do the shit we do ,yea sure they can bolt shit on , but its just a bolt on.

i think you are doing a great job of publicly slandering a company, which i hope decides to take legal action against you , you were not the customer you have no right, Mikey was , and seriously what the fuck gives you the right to talk about a shop that has proven time and time again that they do have a clue, im sorry i like mikey but he is one of the cheapest people i have ever dealt with, i also think you know nothing about cars, especially after the phone call from you accusing me of breaking daves car after driving it, yea , test drive + hector= coolant leak, blow me

dont get it twisted, im not buying your rims. We can hug though, but people need to stop bashing other people…

its gay.

^^ cause your buying from me :wink:

now go to work Bobby!

I feel the same way

the intense guys have done some wicked cool shit, and to be talking smack about them here when people are reading and don’t know what to think, well thats just plain gay in the mouth.

All I know is that I have zero respect for you now, and I’m sure that goes along with a lot of other people on this site, for talking smack where its none of your buisness, and where you likely don’t have the full story.

rs tunning sounds like a good shop… i googled them but didnt find any info only one in the uk. does anybody know there web site or any contact info?

I clearly stated that maybe intense motorsports has changed for the better

sasha , all things aside
I really doubt that YOU would do a motor swap and not fix the problems that arrised, and call it complete.
I hear amazing things about you and your work, hence why ill never talk shit about your work.

But people dont talk badily about companies for no reason.

i dont think intense did a bad job, its a combination of things and bad luck.

Bad luck being on the choice of motor, theres only so much you can examine on a imported motor without cracking it open. Hit and Miss.

Shouldve been running an EMS from the start, couldve avoided alot of electrical problems and you would be able to tune your air/fuel properly.

cars with swaps overheat all the time, take the time and do some research on reliable rb cooling setups.

i dont think going with more power is smart, i would go ems and a fresh turbo. Atleast you’ll take care of your electrical problems for the most part and have a solid running car if tuned properly.

But, if you’re pissed now. More power comes with a shit load more problems.

p.s. tim you dont know dick about cars.

The fact that you are calling out intense on info you hear from who ever, and publicly posting it is stupid. Did you hear it from a liscensed mechanic? prolly not.

10$ says it was your idea to get intense to do mikey’s swap.

Only when you can do an rb25 swap can you chirp some one else’s work. I think they did a decent job, swap looks clean and when it was done no one was complaining, over a year later the chirps come out as soon as some problems rose.

Lets look at running cars built by intense vs. tim’s 0. I hope they give you shit for slandering a respectable shop.

And of course you’re standing out on the sidelines chirping like you said “I told you so” the whole time.

next time keep your yap shut.

:fnf1:

hey guys, thanks for coming out.

see you all on the track?

yeah, okay… thanks… bye

Who are you? You know nothing.
u drove ur car with out oil and blew it and ur talking smak to ppl.
why are you guys hearing about the problems now? Becuase unlike lewts here i dont need attention form a fourm to go to bed at night. intense were clearly aware of my problems and i kept geting the run around they had my car for over 6 months. and still had problems and each time i brough it back i had to pay for a tow and still pay for them to fix the promelems which still are not even fully fixed.
so dont start chipring in sometin wehn you dont knwo the whole story.

hector im cheap?
im sorry i didnt buy parts from you. jsut beacuse i found athe parts else wehre that was 20-40 percent cheaper then waht u were giving me.

THe whole purpose of my thread was to discuss my build up and dumd fuks liek u have to chirp so u feel liek a bad mon. learn to keep ur mouth shut if you dont knwo the full story.

if u have any questions or comments you can pm me. and lewts you better hope your not at the same track dates as me.

ok kiddo, time to get owned.

You are in no position to even claim that I don’t know anything. You know nothing about your car, how to maintain it, or even drive it. You got your liscense like 2 years ago. Lets get that straight.

Do you know why you don’t have a clue in the world? Because you send your car away whenever it has problems and don’t do any of the work yourself. When it comes to your car, you know the square route of fuck all. Fuck, what have you even done by yourself on your car? Not even an oil change?

Your post sums up how much of a dummy you are.

As for why my car ran out of oil, well I was running an EMS and was playing with my air/fuel because it was running rich. It leaned out and my motor ate oil like nothing probably due to its extremely high mileage, and the piston ring for the 3rd cylinder let go. Thats what happens when the engine doesnt get enough oil, the piston ring wears down and you get blow by, then if the piston wears down enough it can’t hold compression anymore. As a matter of fact, the turbo was still in good shape, hardly any shaft play, and no chips on the fins. So the fuck what? Still runs, just needs new rings.

What have you learned from your disaster? Clearly nothing.

You would be too scared to even touch an EMS, infact you don’t even know what an EMS is. I was messing with this shit even before you got your s14 and riced it out, newb.

As for the track. I laugh, you would be lucky to make it out this year with your disaster, and now you think your gunna run that power? You’re bitching now, just wait, amateur.

Big power isnt for wussies who dont know shit about cars.

Get dirty and learn something for once, then open your mouth kid. Oh and your gunna need more than tim if your gunna step to me.

/

I am? Ask anyone who’s ever met me on from here and ask if I was shy. Mark? Samson? Bing? Spd-dmn? Roast? Avery?

don’t you avoid coming there at night so you don’t get beat up? hahahahaha

you obviously havent seen my setup yet, get lost kid and KEEP POSING.

Holy fuck.

Ask any fighter, any real fighter. It don’t matter if you’re shy or a pussy. Fighting’s fighting.

Why the fuck was this unlocked? So we could read more high school drama? WTF?
Why can’t the OP just post what he wants to post without having it go through this BS?
Intense made a mistake… Wow. Big deal. Get over it. Everyone makes mistakes. Pros and amatures alike.
Justing has aslo done a lot of great work…

ok thats nice, i can care less about your car and set up.
Coming where? Tweeks? I’ve been there many times, Your brother opened the door for me like 3 weeks ago you dumb shit. AND YOUR NOT EVEN ALOUD THERE, even though you clearly lied to me and said you were there a couple months ago , but i asked, and they said you havent been there and they dont want you there…

Your brother is a good guy, you not to much.

I’m still waiting to get beaten up by the OH SO BIG DANIEL PALKOWSKI…

keep asking for reassurance from the people you nut ride on, faggot.

KEEP BALL LICKING AND CALLING INTERNET CAR FORUM PEOPLE YOUR FRIENDS , Ask them if they want to chill on a friday and watch them tell you sunday .

EDIT: start licking my balls for finding your stolen rims.