my kouki

is that right? so you must have a black eye and short $600 then.

is that right? I have pics of the 850 on my cell phone, when i was there. Damn wrong again.

didnt you say you were gunna come after me?

I nut ride on? Proof?

did that even make sense?

/keyboard

lol this is a funny thread, yo let them keep it open!! let everyone vent, cause if you close this one someone will open another so keep it in one thread!!.. i hope to see all yall on the track… ill come in 5th place and do a happy dance!! the truffle shuffle!!!

Legal actions? for what?

Thats his money?

fail.

LOL

resolved

why are you telling me? go tell my bro, hes at leo’s right now as a matter of fact. Show everyone how big of a man you are, kid.

im not the same age as you, you’re 18, im 21. Im big, you are small. If you go, ill swing by, well have a nice little chat.

dan all bulshit aside’

GO deal with kevin
get your money
stop fucking putting the blame on me like AKON.

resolved

seriously lets squash this before you actually have to prove yourself next time you see me

Honestly, how long ago did this beef between the both of you happen? I think it’s time you guys just squash it. Be friends.

resolved

/alex baldwin

hahahahah.
whtie boi dou even know who ur talking to.
liek i said im not ogint to go out of my way to find u. if i see you ill deal wiht you.take it as it is. calll ur lawyer do w.e u want.

never work on my car?

liek i said i dont have to advertise eveyrthing i do to my car. i dont need everyone to know my busness unliek you u live off of other ppls comments of ur car.

hmm what shops have i brought my car too?
intese motor sports?
why becuse i didnt have room to work on my car?
oh yeah im sorry i didnt tell you that.

why couldnt i fix the problems becusae im not a mechanic. same reason why u and ur bro drop all ur savings in to ur 240sx. im sorrry did u work on it too?

but liek i said before im not gona go out of my way to find you i alredy know wher eyuo live and know who you are. you on the other hand dont know anything at all. so if i were you id learn how to keep your mouth shut.

ill keep in mind that everytime i work on my car ill make a full detail post to tell you ok.

ill start right now.
tuesday 12:07 i just took off my rear rims put on spacers. took apart my coil packs to find that intese but some kind of lubercant in them cause my car to run liek crap. i adjsuted my tb idle sensor. cleaned my spark plugs cus there flooded wiht gas. adjsuted my seat rails. ummmm what else oh yeah i also shaved my pubs and waxed my ass hair. make srue you remerb to write that in my bio ur doing up. oh and dont forget to go to the dry cleaners tomorrow to pick up your dress before you come and follow my life again.

haha i want to see this.
tim ill pick u up lets go to leos right now. i got a nice new huGe ass crow bar i want to try out. it says its made to withstand maximum foce.
oh and i have seen your bro. not one word came out of him. he actuly seems liek a nice dude and dosent sound liek a dumb ass guess it dosent runin the family

/end /night /gta IV /kush /tanqueray /post whore

/tv

RESOLVEd

Man, i just got the popcorn out to…Shits Intense, (no pun intended)

^ where the bitchs at?

:wink: lol

Mikey i felt like bringing you a coffee today lol. Should have taken the extra one i brought Raf and the guys.

I don’t even wanna tell people I use son240sx anymore, because of shit like this