My mom's a loser. She got a DWI.

Excuse me? She didn’t buy it for me. And it’s not my fault I got rear ended and pushed into oncoming traffic. And she stole 6k after the accident.

Call her up.

Say EXACTLY THIS:

“Mom, promise you won’t be mad…no matter what?”

“Well, I got a DWI”

After she flips out for 10 minutes or so

“Yeah, it was the same cop that gave you yours”

:tup:

Either way, DON’T DRINK AND DRIVE KIDDIES!

lmao

DO IT

ahahahahah yeah

LOL do it

like mother, like daughter!

sorry but to me, you’re just as much a loser as your mom for getting a dwi, to go on the internet and seek attention in reference to it. no one cares.

:hang:

Hahahahaha, flawless.

at least they did a roving crackdown on people that actually committed driving violations. Checkpoints are cheating.

rotfloflshiac (rolling on the floor laughing out fucking loud so hard i am crying!)

Sounds like she needs a solid Cunt punt to set her strait, and hey maybe the 6k will fall out.

well according to your mothers BAC she kept up close with the others whose they listed too so not bad i guess

wow…I don’t know what’s worse…what your monther did or you for posting it. Either way, way to draw negative attention to yourself :tup:

2 pages no tits

zwarbyt: some of use want to be able to see until 50 when my eye sight goes bad i don’t need anything else to scar my retinas

i dont wanna see dawns tits, just her moms, get it right

o well they might be old and wrinkly o wait that is dawn again

• Philip Barger, 24, of Ransomville, charged with aggravated DWI, a lane violation and aggravated unlicensed operation when he was pulled over on Ewings Road with a bloodalcohol content of .21.

Damn! This guy was really wasted!

i guess being a loser does run in the family