My name is Rob and I work from home

This is fucking sweet! I just got off a conference call and im in my boxers and I haven’t even showered today. I took a 10% pay bump to do less work… I like how this is turning out.

u are permanently workin from home now? or just a temp thing?

Working at home FTW! Sweatpants all day baby!

It gets old…

Working from home after a while tends to get bad… i dont think i would mind it, only because 90% of my day is spent in front of a computer, and i like my setup at home better… and i could do more work on it, and work after hours

I would want to full-time just for the dress code and having to go outside on these winter mornings. :fu: It’s only on a sporadic basis right now.

citi offers work from home, but they come into your house, and install a corporate computer and phone line.

You get to take calls non stop from your home…

Hope it wasn’t a video conference…

who do u think he is george mcfly?!?! he’d get FIRED

I miss having the option to work from home one or two days a week, but I would not want to do it 5 days a week.

i loved working from home for 7 weeks … ehh

lol orb… you’re such a DICK

my favorite work from home option is what i do when my boss is out of town. Wake up at 8:59 and work from home mornings, roll out of bed at noon, take my shower and drive to work on my “lunch break”, then work in the office from 1 to 5.

I did it full time for the past 5 years. There are days that never end and you get restless especially during the winter. That being said, I would definitely do it again instead of going into the office full time. Waking up at 7:29 and being in the “office” at 7:30 is priceless.

Ahh yes… the 10 foot commute. When I’m not traveling I work from home too. I like workin in the jammies and having a kitty in my lap during conference calls.

I’m working from home today, I usually do the wfh thing once a week.

I really wish I could work from home. I dont understand why they dont push it here.

why? he would eb sitting down. just wear a shirt and tie, comb your har…and dont wear any pants.

I was expecting JEG to say “I work from home, I just flushed my toilet.” :lol:

I’ve been working from home (self employed) for just over a year now. It does get old after a while, your own four walls are only so entertaining.

But I can’t beat snuggling with the kitties all day, or taking an xbox break. I also tend to have a beer with lunch, and really enjoy that.