My new beat her for winter

I got my Hella lights on Amazon for CHEAP. I got 2 sets it was such a good deal.

I may go this route, would love to find a 2.2 5spd Impreza, have also been looking at the 98-02 Forester.

How bright are the ones you are talking about. Are these the lights.
http://www.amazon.com/HELLA-5750941-500FF-Halogen-Driving/dp/B001TWD5GY/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1321468496&sr=8-3

www.websterimports.com is where I got my car from. Obviously Webster, NY.
Rochester is loaded with subarus. I know that site I just linked you to had like 13 subarus at one point.

If you want a 2.5 1999 5sped. I know one for sale that is $2500 and decent shape. Not 100% perfect, but for the price… a good buy.

Here are mine.

I believe the only difference between the ones I have and the ones on Amazon now are the lenses are a bit different. All the specs appear the same. Dude, if you wire these up to come on with your highs, you will blind people. No 2 ways about it. I have 2 of them on the front of my winter heap and they light up the road quite well. If I’m out in the country, I just turn off the headlights and run these but leave the parking lights on. There is no noticable difference with the Hellas on if you turn off the factory headlights.

NICE PICK UP
ALWAYS WANTED A WAGON

And now I am convinced to by them! lol Thank you.

Now to figure out how I want to mount them. Drill a hole into the top of the bumper infront of the grill… or find a way to make a pipe come out to mount them on, or I could drill a hole into the hood of the car. lol

I mounted them on top of my front bumper in front of the grille. I’d love to have a pod like the STi’s do where they put 4 of them inside and mount the pod to the top of the hood. I’m thinking of mounting these other 2 on the car also. you know when you have the asshole who won’t turn off his high beams when you flash them nicely as if to remind them that his brights are on? Well, flip these on and they INSTANTLY turn off their brights

What car was this mounted on and do you have a picture of the finished product?

Why not get some hids for high beams like 8k ones pretty sure ddmtunning has them brand new for $30 can’t go wrong their

Holy fuck that’s awesome

Personally just want to get the fogs and love the look. Especially being a Subaru!

Oh my god what fun that looks like!!! I would love to know where that is and just go have a fucking blast.

Here is how I did my light mounting

JDM one piece projector Headlights and 95-96 projector fogs, The JDM headlights were the best money spent on the car.

project pics are here–>http://s215.photobucket.com/albums/cc214/vt1992s10/95%20Subaru%20Legacy/subaru%20road%20rally%20lights/

A good forum to check out is sl-i.net

I miss my old legacy wagon :frowning:

Well look at that. haha Now that works.

Thank you for the idea.

Off road that thing. Pretty sure I destroyed my front lip from this, but it was so effing fun.
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t4/87conquestTSi/IMG_20111115_085512.jpg

I’m sure that was a blast.

I’d love to have fun in that car as well.

Thanks. That’s about the most fun I’ve ever had with a car.

That was the winter driving event I did on Lake Algonquin in the Adirondack’s. SO. MUCH. FUN.

More of this going on this year?
I need a winter bomb.

The NEQ, North East chapter of the Quattro Club of America, does them every year. It’s the most fun I’ve ever had in any “performance-ish” school/activity/outing. Hands down sliding sideways on glare ice at 50mph and then just holding the line for the turn was 100 times more fun then 145mph down the front straight at The Glen in summer.

I really wanna do this. Dan always tells me it is awesome